Craziest Clip Ideas

Stick your craziest ideas for clips right here!

I will refer back to this list one day if I git gud or make a decent youtube channel.

My idea is a BTB Extermination.

Yours?

AR double kill in bronze.

Unfrigginbelievable and a killionaire…in the same 30 second clip.

Exterminate your own team as well as the enemies and not get kicked.

> 2533274962122285;4:
> Exterminate your own team as well as the enemies and not get kicked.

Legendary

Assassinate someone after hopping out of your Banshee.

I know this has been done before, but it’s a whole new level of difficulty in Halo 5 (Damn you Ground Pound for ruining all my potential assassinations!).

Getting a splatter on the guy hijacking your banshee for the final kill to get an Unfriggenbelievable… Oh wait, I’ve actually done this.

Everytime you land a shot on someone, spin and hit another, repeat until they’re dead.

Like getting a Perfect Kill with the BR on someone, except each shot was followed by a spin.

> Everytime you land a shot on someone, spin and hit another, repeat until they’re dead.
>
> Like getting a Perfect Kill with the BR on someone, except each shot was followed by a spin.

With the sensitivity speed on Halo that would beq uite hard, unlike CoD, the sens is dramatically lower. (10/10 on Halo is like an 8/20 on CoD). Or you could just get lcuky and find a pretty bad player lol.

Get a perfection while the enemy team has 0 kills.Oh Wait I done it here.Oh and remember to record it.I only screenshot it.