Crawlers without Watchers?

In the E3 demo, Osiris battles some Crawlers. However, in Halo 4 Crawlers were spawned by Watchers. Yet, in the demo they spawn on their own without a Watcher. Why do you think that Crawlers can spawn without Watchers, possibly having to do with the Guardians?

Crawlers weren’t always only spawned by Watchers. Maybe in the middle of a fight we’ll see Watchers doing some more rezzing.

Im sure there are watchers, knights are in the game also besides the soldiers it seems. So more than likely there will be watchers returning also.

I’m pretty sure Crawlers don’t need the help of a watcher to be a nuisance. I just hope the watchers themselves are less annoying this time, they always bugged me in halo 4.

> 2533274877739207;4:
> I’m pretty sure Crawlers don’t need the help of a watcher to be a nuisance. I just hope the watchers themselves are less annoying this time, they always bugged me in halo 4.

ditto, but i like the death of h5 watchers, they explode then implode and gone

Watchers can revive other Prometheans, not spawn them in. It looks like in Halo 5 that the Guardian can “spawn” Prometheans in by teleporting them from the Guardian.

> 2533274877056440;6:
> Watchers can revive other Prometheans, not spawn them in. It looks like in Halo 5 that the Guardian can “spawn” Prometheans in by teleporting them from the Guardian.

Watchers can spawn groups of Crawlers. It’s rare, but it happens. Head to SpOps 1-3 and chase them around. But it’s not necessary for them to spawn.