Crawlers, soldiers, and or knights in infinite?

I have a feeling we will see the flood.

Your answer isn’t one of the option in your title; therefore, I have a feeling we’ll see the Covenant.

On a serious note, yes I also believe we’ll see both the flood and Prometheans too.

The title “CRAWLERS, SOLDIERS, AND OR KNIGHTS IN INFINITE?” Is quite misleading to the actual forum. But to speak on the topics listed, I am open to seeing either or in Halo Infinite, if they’re even appearing.

Title doesn’t match your OP, but I’ll answer both topics here:

• I imagine we will get Crawlers, Soldiers, Knights, and Watchers in Infinite. They are the bulk of Cortana’s forces as far as we know, and she is the major baddie unless something radical has changed without any of us knowing. - I would LOVE to see the Flood in Infinite, but I have serious doubts about whether or not that will actually happen. For one, we have a crowded playing field already with the UNSC, the Banished, and Cortana’s Created already formulating a pretty busy three-front fight. For two, we haven’t seen the Flood in a mainline Halo game since 2007 and the only other time we’ve seen them in a game at all was with an RTS DLC (and an arcade cabinet taking place during CE).I sincerely hope I am proven wrong and we see the Flood in Infinite, but I don’t have very high hopes.

Book: Shadows of reachOh and warden externals and guardians… they would just destroy your team so I feel like maybe they would be bosses? Maybe not we’ll see! I read the shadows of reach book and whenever cortana hears about something going down she sends guardians to destroy the planet I guess…

> 2533274828947499;1:
> I have a feeling we will see the flood.

Really wish we would see the flood, wouldn’t mind a small amount of prometheans if they are done right (and I don’t care for the dogs or soldiers, just the knights.) The flood would be a huge priority though, hoping they do appear.

Please no more floaty bits !!!

99% sure we’ll see Prometheans, they are Cortana’s soldiers after all. I highly dislike the idea of Prometheans but -Yoink- I guess we’re getting em’ anyway.

I could live without Promethean soldiers returning, but I would like to add that the rework Promethean knights got in Halo 5 was a great call. No longer are they hybrid elite bullet sponges. They display how much damage they take, have a combat role, and no longer fill every combat role, and even have a little weakness snuck in. They’re much more interesting to fight.

As for whether they’ll be in Infinite I think it’s a safe bet they will return as 343i is still continuing the evil Cortana plot apparently.

> 2533274975565198;9:
> I could live without Promethean soldiers returning, but I would like to add that the rework Promethean knights got in Halo 5 was a great call. No longer are they hybrid elite bullet sponges. They display how much damage they take, have a combat role, and no longer fill every combat role, and even have a little weakness snuck in. They’re much more interesting to fight.
>
> As for whether they’ll be in Infinite I think it’s a safe bet they will return as 343i is still continuing the evil Cortana plot apparently.

I am someone who is greatly displeased with Halo 5 to say the least, but I can certainly agree that Halo 5 vastly improved on the Knights by doing all the things you mentioned. They didn’t feel like bullet sponges. They reacted to your attacks and gave you instant feedback as you shot off the big pieces as you took them down. And Halo 5 did a great job of presenting them like micro-bosses. They weren’t quite up to the level of mini-bosses, but they still required some level of concentration to take them down while not completely overwhelming you.