Craters < Glassing

Is it me or is 343i making the destruction that the Guardians cause seem greater then what we have seen. In Hunt the Truth season 1 we heard about these anomalies and I first pictures entire planets just disappearing but so far from the live action commercials and some gameplay it’s just cities being toppled over and a big crater but is that truly the destruction power of the Guardians?

Now I know the game hasn’t come out yet so the destruction could be worse but is anyone else at this point with me thinking that the Guardians destruction is nothing compared to planets being glassed? There was nuclear winter’s due to ice caps being glassed, barren ground that turned to glass, hundreds of millions of people wiped or on these planets with few survivors. I just don’t see the same destruction capability of the Guardians as of right now but in Hunt the Truth season 2 they are making it seem like this is the worse thing they have ever seen our to me at least. Yes there is lost of live but more people survive earthquakes/buildings toppling over and you hear these stories in real life. But think of when the atomic bomb was dropped, people in the blast radius there weren’t a lot of survivors.

I’m just hoping I see more devastating destruction planet wide from the Guardians because I’m not impress. … yet

Yeah I know what you mean. Though I was under the impression that that wasnt the true power of the guardian and was more just a result of them awakening. Could be wrong though

> 2533274832607597;2:
> Yeah I know what you mean. Though I was under the impression that that wasnt the true power of the guardian and was more just a result of them awakening. Could be wrong though

And I understand that but when Maya was being briefed about these anomalies it seem like it was really bad like bad in the way the Death Star blew up Alderaan in that there was nothing left on the planet. And when she described the crater it was like the worst thing ever? You want to know what was haunting and perfectly described the destruction capability was Ben describing the environment when he was on Biko searching for the ONI station. That set the tone of how bad glassing were.

All I’m saying is the way they are making these awakening to be a lot worse then what they are, making mountains out of mole hills

I definitely see what you’re saying. I’m wondering if what we’ve been shown so far is just the initial impact of the Guardians being released. Simple anomalies. But the Guardians then crank the mashing up to 11 and level every city in the colony.

At this point the destruction we’re familiar with relates to the release of the Guardians form underground. And we don’t know what they’re capable of so far.