Crate 004: Atriox and the Banished

The vicious Brute warlord Atriox and his mercenary force known as the Banished have set their sights on the Ark in their quest for power and only the UNSC Spirit of Fire stands in their way! Experience the epic conflict at the center of Halo Wars 2 with an EXCLUSIVE Halo Icons figure, a T-Shirt you won’t want to banish from your closet, and more! Order by 2/15 at 9pm PT.
Supplies are limited.
http://loot.cr/acquirehalo

Will you soon reveal the Iconfigure?
Bet it will be a Brute with a gravity hammer.

Nice! I’m really looking forward to this one! Love the Brutes and looking forward to HW2 :smiley:

Hopefully if there’s dishware in this one it’ll be dishwasher or microwave safe.

This is the first time we’ll be getting a crate that will be coinciding with a game launch, so it’ll be cool to see what extra tidbits come along.

As long as it’s not iron-on patches. Please no iron-on patches. The original Halo Wars collector’s edition gave me some that have been gathering dust for eight years.

I have been happy with the past crates, and looking forward to this one.

> 2533274875982754;5:
> I have been happy with the past crates, and looking forward to this one.

Same here.

Now I’m kind of excited for the T-shirt…! No previews yet?

The last one was the best yet in my opinion and this one looks promising as well. Can’t wait to get mine in the mail.

> 2535459918313709;1:
> The vicious Brute warlord Atriox and his mercenary force known as the Banished have set their sights on the Ark in their quest for power and only the UNSC Spirit of Fire stands in their way! Experience the epic conflict at the center of Halo Wars 2 with an EXCLUSIVE Halo Icons figure, a T-Shirt you won’t want to banish from your closet, and more! Order by 2/15 at 9pm PT.
> Supplies are limited.
> http://loot.cr/acquirehalo

the puns dude the puns!

> 2535408730995228;2:
> Will you soon reveal the Iconfigure?
> Bet it will be a Brute with a gravity hammer.

It shows a gravity hammer on the shadowed figures so i would assume that we at least know that much, but I’m wondering about your question too, i would expect it to be soon though.

Oh snaps. A banished T shirt would be awesome.

Brutes are bad …

Figurine revealed! Link here.

I’m not feelin that figurine. I did however enjoy the last one…looks great in my cubicle.

If I may ask, what is the exclusive in-game item in this crate?

> 2533274871396650;15:
> If I may ask, what is the exclusive in-game item in this crate?

Hasn’t been revealed it but it’ll probably be something for hw2