Crashing

Every time I launch the game, it goes through to a screen with the logo and a ‘push button’ to continue (sorry, not in front of system and don’t remember what button it is) but no matter what I do, I cannot advance beyond this part. Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you get past it. No matter what I do, I’m stuck and I really want to give it a try.

thanks,
Todd

yes current struggle as well… “A” button BTW

Yes, I’m getting the same issue.
Stuck on the “thank you for your participation in this beta screen”.
the button has appeared and it says “A - Continue” but pressing a or any other button does nothing.
Very annoying

Im gunna try and re-download it overnight, and try again tomorrow, I’ll give feedback tomorrow.

I’m stuck on the logo screen. Past the logo screen where you have to press the three lines button. Has anyone got past this one because it keeps crashing for me. It also says press b to skip If you’re not sure what I’m talking about

> 2533274989594017;4:
> I’m stuck on the logo screen. Past the logo screen where you have to press the three lines button. Has anyone got past this one because it keeps crashing for me. It also says press b to skip If you’re not sure what I’m talking about

Sorry man, haven’t got that far, but I’ve been scrolling through the forums and found some info on what you might be talking about…
if you button mash B to skip straight away, it skips the part where it crashes
hope this helps

> 2533274989594017;4:
> I’m stuck on the logo screen. Past the logo screen where you have to press the three lines button. Has anyone got past this one because it keeps crashing for me. It also says press b to skip If you’re not sure what I’m talking about

This also may help

> 2732987988160569;1:
> Every time I launch the game, it goes through to a screen with the logo and a ‘push button’ to continue (sorry, not in front of system and don’t remember what button it is) but no matter what I do, I cannot advance beyond this part. Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you get past it. No matter what I do, I’m stuck and I really want to give it a try.
>
> thanks,
> Todd

Okay, I figured out a way to get past this freeze while trying to recreate the error to help my friend troubleshoot it, because I didn’t run into the error until I purposely tried to recreate it.

• Title Screen: Press X to see your profile and sign in.
  • Immediately begin pressing the B Button to skip the tutorial vid that causes many freezes.
  • Screen will freak out a bit and you may see some game code where it would normally say “press b to skip” but it will disappear quickly.
  • The “Find Match” screen should appear, with you being able to pick the “Halo Wars 2 Beta” PlaylistHope this works for you, and have fun playing the Beta!

Thanks Christian. I’ll give it a try!

UPDATE: for people who are stuck on “A - Continue” screen:

start the game, don’t press anything, wait till the “A” symbol pops up.

Then an turn off your controller by holding the Xbox button, turn your controller back on and press A.

this worked for me but not my friend, so it sounds hit and miss.

Hi,
Ofcourse, I’m having all the same crashing issues as everyone else (which is very frustrating) but I just wanted to point something else out. The fact that in-game disconnecting and crashing counts as losses means that people are pretty much stuck in their rankings, unable to really progress (considering how frequent the crashes are). I really like the look of the new ranking system. However, it is an annoyance that I’m unable to achieve a better division even though me and my friend win nearly every game (the ones we don’t disconnect from). But just because we get kicked out we get a demotion each time. lol please fix the crashing soon because at the moment it pretty much makes the beta unplayable and very frustrating, feeling like you can’t progress and have fun.

This keeps happening to me also and none of the fixes I’ve tried have worked… Which is both frustrating and disappointing because I really wanted to try this beta. :frowning:

> 2533274874081680;9:
> UPDATE: for people who are stuck on “A - Continue” screen:
>
> start the game, don’t press anything, wait till the “A” symbol pops up.
>
> Then an turn off your controller by holding the Xbox button, turn your controller back on and press A.
>
> this worked for me but not my friend, so it sounds hit and miss.

this also worked for me

Fix your game and stop wasting my time with this network error!!!

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks. There are topics open in support already for these types of issues