Crashing problem again.

I got again the crashing problem, I uninstall and reinstall the game 3rd time, i, it works just for some days and happen again, I have been losing legendary boost for that reason, I’m Really tired and mad, I even got ban once for “leave” matches. I tried all the recommendations.

My 1st post about it with full details:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-problems-crashing/b32ffa03-7ee2-430b-99c1-e2d1d75b9763/posts?page=1#post5

I’m getting a bad experience.

Is happening again, is so frustrating, I reported it on xbox and here and no solution, keep losing boost, time and game pass ultimate days.
I have to unistall and reinstale all the time it happend, and works just some dyas.

No other games crash like this?
It only crashes online?
When it crashes, does it freeze or does the game just close down? No error messages?

I assume you cleared your console cache?

Yeah, is the only one.
I’m just playing multiplayer idk about offline.
No error messages, you can see the details in the link.
Yeah I did.

I would try to play forge on all of the MP maps and see if any of them cause a crash.

Can you try deleting your userdata for Halo 5?

The problem happens after some days of normal work.
I would like to get some help about your last option.
How?

> 2533274929529060;6:
> The problem happens after some days of normal work.
> I would like to get some help about your last option.
> How?

Delete this folder: C:\Users<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\MCC

> 2533274818084099;7:
> > 2533274929529060;6:
> > The problem happens after some days of normal work.
> > I would like to get some help about your last option.
> > How?
>
> Delete this folder: C:\Users<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\MCC

A difficult feat as this is a Halo 5: Guardians problem on Xbox :sweat_smile:

> 2533274809226598;8:
> > 2533274818084099;7:
> > > 2533274929529060;6:
> > > The problem happens after some days of normal work.
> > > I would like to get some help about your last option.
> > > How?
> >
> > Delete this folder: C:\Users<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\MCC
>
> A difficult feat as this is a Halo 5: Guardians problem on Xbox :sweat_smile:

God dangit. This is the second time this happened to me.

> 2533274818084099;7:
> > 2533274929529060;6:
> > The problem happens after some days of normal work.
> > I would like to get some help about your last option.
> > How?
>
> Delete this folder: C:\Users<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\MCC

Quoting myself here, thanks x N7 117 x for correcting me.

OP, try deleting the game data from your console. So not the game, but the save files. Let your console download it again when you launch the game next time.

> 2533274818084099;9:
> > 2533274809226598;8:
> > > 2533274818084099;7:
> > > > 2533274929529060;6:
> > > > The problem happens after some days of normal work.
> > > > I would like to get some help about your last option.
> > > > How?
> > >
> > > Delete this folder: C:\Users<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\MCC
> >
> > A difficult feat as this is a Halo 5: Guardians problem on Xbox :sweat_smile:
>
> God dangit. This is the second time this happened to me.

Lol, I know what you mean. I have done it before in the past many times.

I’m having this exact same issue. Past two days, every Mythic firefight game has crashed. I can get through legendary, but mythic crashes. Every. Single. Time. I got refunded for the Req pack i purchased, but this is incredibly frustrating. I’m grinding out for 152, but if I can’t play mythic on the weekends, I’m not gonna be able to do it at all.

Are we able to tag 343 at all for this? I’ve tried everything. Deleted the game and reinstalled, deleted save data, even tried another Xbox. Tried installing from the disc and updating, same thing.

> 2533274806879580;13:
> Are we able to tag 343 at all for this? I’ve tried everything. Deleted the game and reinstalled, deleted save data, even tried another Xbox. Tried installing from the disc and updating, same thing.

My game have been working so good after many times with the problem, I did the cache solution and reinstall the game many times. I’m not sure
Which one works but try it.
343 support in these forums most of the times, idk what’s going on this time, maybe many forums with MCC and Infinite.
Good luck mate. I know is so frustrating.

I deleted the cache twice tonight- It seemed to fix it. I did try an arena game first, so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.

it’s weird because it doesn’t seem to be hardware, since every other game runs fine. But I’m just not sure what’s happening on the software side that could cause it just for a few people. If it completely kicked me back to the lobby that’s one thing, but it’s not even making it to that.

343’s support through here has always been a little… Hit or miss. I just wish there was a workaround. I lost all of my phaetons tonight because a game of turbo crashed. It’d be one thing if I got my REQs back, or at least progress on the commendations and the exp for the game I was in. It’s just frustrating as heck.

> 2533274806879580;15:
> I deleted the cache twice tonight- It seemed to fix it. I did try an arena game first, so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it.
>
> it’s weird because it doesn’t seem to be hardware, since every other game runs fine. But I’m just not sure what’s happening on the software side that could cause it just for a few people. If it completely kicked me back to the lobby that’s one thing, but it’s not even making it to that.
>
> 343’s support through here has always been a little… Hit or miss. I just wish there was a workaround. I lost all of my phaetons tonight because a game of turbo crashed. It’d be one thing if I got my REQs back, or at least progress on the commendations and the exp for the game I was in. It’s just frustrating as heck.

Well, after many days working so cool, happened again so idk haha I did the recommendations but seems something more, as you said.
So what about you ? OK now ?
And yeah is always on WZ idk why, I lost my boost sadly haha

So here’s what I’ve noticed.

I first noticed that if you close the game after the crash, THEN delete the save data, the boosts don’t seem to get lost. I don’t know how accurate it is, but it seems like it.

I switched my xboxes, again. And I had a solid week with no crashes. Then today? Every single game has crashed again. I’ll get like a week of no issues, then it reappears.

What I’m trying today is to remove the stand I use since it has a built in fan. I have no clue if it’ll do anything, but this is just starting to wear me down. I’m like doing the math on how many games are left, and this ruins my math! lol

I just really wish someone from 343 could at least be like ‘hey, we have no fix’