Crashing in Warzone.

Forst time Warzone freezes half way through for me. I’ve played 4 times in a row tonight and half way through each round the game crashes. This needs to be fixed. I’m taken to a blank faded menu screen. Fix needed. I hope this doesn’t keep happening.

Juts trying to help out here, not trying to offend you or anything. It sounds like a wifi problem. Try resetting your router in your house. Then try again and problem should be fixed. Hope this helps!

This is also happening to me exactly as described, taken to blank menu where I can’t do anything. And I’m pretty certain it is not a WiFi problem, cause I’ve had no issues up until 3 or 4 days ago, around when the Reach memories update was released.

Happened to me again just now. There doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with my wi fi

EDIT: happened again.

It happened to me again yesterday, haven’t played since. I even recorded the exact moment cause I just felt like I was going to crap out my own eyeballs.

I’ve had this happen a time or two where my entire xbox locks up and restarts itself.

The game crashes for me while just in the lobby waiting for games. 5-10 a day is this next gen games for ya

> 2533274962122285;7:
> The game crashes for me while just in the lobby waiting for games. 5-10 a day is this next gen games for ya

That’s the power of the Xbox One for us too