Crashing during campaign/Resuming. Booted to home

While I’m playing the reunion mission it booted me out after a certain point. I then try to resume my game from my last checkpoint and the game boots me out again to the Xbox one home screen. This continues to happen over and over again. Only my earlier saved checkpoint in the mission will load. But I cannot advance in the game. Please look into it and send a fix out.

I am having this problem to please fix this asap

I’ve got the same problem. I think it has something to do with the new update.

same

My problem is also the same. I’m at the end of mission 6, Evacuation. I can go no further.

i have the same problem and i can´t continue

Same

Same here, sounds like a massive issue and would like to at least see 343 say that they are working on it. The load thing only works once. I loaded, then mad checkpoint, saved, now load wont work either. Game broken. Frustrating as i only get maybe a couple hours a week to play. Kind of pissed off, i mean i know -Yoink- happens but you are a first party studio with a flagship title, c’mon!

We’ve been looking into issues surrounding Saved Games and Checkpoints in Campaign that can end a player’s session and bring them to the Xbox One Dashboard. This issue can be resolved by restarting the mission from the beginning.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on a fix for this item.

We are currently tracking this issue in another thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/campaign—can-t-progress-after-today-s-update/6b939776-2aaf-45c1-8688-fd0f14c463f4/posts