Craig the brute as Easter egg

I think that Craig should stay as an Easter egg but 343 should definitely make some changes to the rest of the brutes. Keeping Craig would show that they acknowledge this mistake and show 343’s humor in it. Kinda like an old school bungie Easter egg haha

ON A SIDE NOTE: Seriously, these brutes look like Shrek.

The best Easter egg is when you find the grunt right before flying a warthog into the ship at the end of halo3.

Loved that little guy.

I like it. It’s definitely a good sign that they think it’s as funny as Sony memelords do.

They need a grunt yelling out “No, not Craig!!!” After you kill him.

Nah have a 343 Team group photo and at the centre have Craig the Cardboard cutout there.

Perfect Easter egg Like it or not hes Part of the team!

> 2533275006811498;2:
> The best Easter egg is when you find the grunt right before flying a warthog into the ship at the end of halo3.
>
> Loved that little guy.

Master Chief should’ve had him tag along after the destruction of the halo poor fella

Craig Easter egg or riot, I’d say.

If Halo Infinite does have NPCs like Destiny, Craig has to be a peaceful NPC from some allied camp.

> 2533274953605875;4:
> They need a grunt yelling out “No, not Craig!!!” After you kill him.

And a achievement pops for 50 gamerscore

> 2533274907586463;1:
> I think that Craig should stay as an Easter egg but 343 should definitely make some changes to the rest of the brutes. Keeping Craig would show that they acknowledge this mistake and show 343’s humor in it. Kinda like an old school bungie Easter egg haha
>
> ON A SIDE NOTE: Seriously, these brutes look like Shrek.

WHAT
ARE
YOU
DOING
ON MY RING
???

> 2535455214074546;10:
> > 2533274907586463;1:
> > I think that Craig should stay as an Easter egg but 343 should definitely make some changes to the rest of the brutes. Keeping Craig would show that they acknowledge this mistake and show 343’s humor in it. Kinda like an old school bungie Easter egg haha
> >
> > ON A SIDE NOTE: Seriously, these brutes look like Shrek.
>
> WHAT
> ARE
> YOU
> DOING
> ON MY RING
> ???

Lol​:joy::joy: Craig the meme is a legend now

The most successful thing thing 343 have done is co opt the monke meme from “Haha look at how -Yoink- 343 are” to “le ebin craig moment!”

i think even a small hard to find easter egg would be enough. like a data log that tell the story of craig, right up to the moment the mastercheif knocked him out.

Craig Easter Egg should be situated alongside a skull.

> 2533274925473364;14:
> Craig Easter Egg should be situated alongside a skull.

Haha the Craig skull​:rofl::rofl: makes all brutes appear as Craig

> 2533274907586463;15:
> > 2533274925473364;14:
> > Craig Easter Egg should be situated alongside a skull.
>
> Haha the Craig skull​:rofl::rofl: makes all brutes appear as Craig

YES THIS PLS

> 2535455214074546;10:
> > 2533274907586463;1:
> > I think that Craig should stay as an Easter egg but 343 should definitely make some changes to the rest of the brutes. Keeping Craig would show that they acknowledge this mistake and show 343’s humor in it. Kinda like an old school bungie Easter egg haha
> >
> > ON A SIDE NOTE: Seriously, these brutes look like Shrek.
>
> WHAT
> ARE
> YOU
> DOING
> ON MY RING
> ???

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/875/925/a3e.png

On topic, I would personally love a Craig easter egg. Love the memes circulating about him on the internet!

> 2533274826620064;17:
> > 2535455214074546;10:
> > > 2533274907586463;1:
> > > I think that Craig should stay as an Easter egg but 343 should definitely make some changes to the rest of the brutes. Keeping Craig would show that they acknowledge this mistake and show 343’s humor in it. Kinda like an old school bungie Easter egg haha
> > >
> > > ON A SIDE NOTE: Seriously, these brutes look like Shrek.
> >
> > WHAT
> > ARE
> > YOU
> > DOING
> > ON MY RING
> > ???
>
> https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/875/925/a3e.pngOn topic, I would personally love a Craig easter egg. Love the memes circulating about him on the internet!

Whoever worked on his design is probably hating life at the moment lol.

> 2533274925473364;18:
> > 2533274826620064;17:
> > > 2535455214074546;10:
> > > > 2533274907586463;1:
> > > > I think that Craig should stay as an Easter egg but 343 should definitely make some changes to the rest of the brutes. Keeping Craig would show that they acknowledge this mistake and show 343’s humor in it. Kinda like an old school bungie Easter egg haha
> > > >
> > > > ON A SIDE NOTE: Seriously, these brutes look like Shrek.
> > >
> > > WHAT
> > > ARE
> > > YOU
> > > DOING
> > > ON MY RING
> > > ???
> >
> > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/875/925/a3e.pngOn topic, I would personally love a Craig easter egg. Love the memes circulating about him on the internet!
>
> Whoever worked on his design is probably hating life at the moment lol.

Yes but little do they know what good can it do as an Easter egg! Lol. LET CRAIG BE AN OFFICIAL CHARACTER

> 2533274907586463;19:
> > 2533274925473364;18:
> > > 2533274826620064;17:
> > > > 2535455214074546;10:
> > > > > 2533274907586463;1:
> > > > > I think that Craig should stay as an Easter egg but 343 should definitely make some changes to the rest of the brutes. Keeping Craig would show that they acknowledge this mistake and show 343’s humor in it. Kinda like an old school bungie Easter egg haha
> > > > >
> > > > > ON A SIDE NOTE: Seriously, these brutes look like Shrek.
> > > >
> > > > WHAT
> > > > ARE
> > > > YOU
> > > > DOING
> > > > ON MY RING
> > > > ???
> > >
> > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/875/925/a3e.pngOn topic, I would personally love a Craig easter egg. Love the memes circulating about him on the internet!
> >
> > Whoever worked on his design is probably hating life at the moment lol.
>
> Yes but little do they know what good can it do as an Easter egg! Lol. LET CRAIG BE AN OFFICIAL CHARACTER

ONI Special Report #1337: We have received reports from [REDACTED] regarding a new high value target in the Banished ranks. Intel on this new target is sparse, but we have managed to ascertain the following:

  1. Target is a male Jiralhanae called Craighus;
  2. Target is noted by [REDACTED] of having “a very stoic attitude towards life and battle”;
  3. Target is very proud of his new set of Banished armor gifted to him from War Chief Escharum. Target confided in soon-to-be-consumed Unggoy that “my jimmies would be exceedingly rustled if someone were to damage my armor”.