cr max reset or higher

i have been maxing everyday this week except the last 2 i can add 120k to my total crs but the last two days i have earned over that is there a new limit or none at all i am a forerunner so i do keep track of the limit not to do chellanges or get commendations

I don’t think challenge cR counts toward the daily limit, meaning that if you’ve hit the daily limit, you can still earn the challenge credit. I seem to remember the super jackpots worked this way as well.

> I don’t think challenge cR counts toward the daily limit, meaning that if you’ve hit the daily limit, you can still earn the challenge credit. I seem to remember the super jackpots worked this way as well.

Nope, it counts towards it, if you are 20k off the cR Cap and get last weeks weekly, you only get 20k cR.

> > I don’t think challenge cR counts toward the daily limit, meaning that if you’ve hit the daily limit, you can still earn the challenge credit. I seem to remember the super jackpots worked this way as well.
>
> Nope, it counts towards it, if you are 20k off the cR Cap and get last weeks weekly, you only get 20k cR.

Really? Hmmm… maybe it’s just the super jackpots I’m thinking of. I think the 30k cR didn’t go towards your daily limit if you already reached it.

> > > I don’t think challenge cR counts toward the daily limit, meaning that if you’ve hit the daily limit, you can still earn the challenge credit. I seem to remember the super jackpots worked this way as well.
> >
> > Nope, it counts towards it, if you are 20k off the cR Cap and get last weeks weekly, you only get 20k cR.
>
> Really? Hmmm… maybe it’s just the super jackpots I’m thinking of. I think the 30k cR didn’t go towards your daily limit if you already reached it.

The 30k cR Weekly last week or the 30k Jackpot?

> > > > I don’t think challenge cR counts toward the daily limit, meaning that if you’ve hit the daily limit, you can still earn the challenge credit. I seem to remember the super jackpots worked this way as well.
> > >
> > > Nope, it counts towards it, if you are 20k off the cR Cap and get last weeks weekly, you only get 20k cR.
> >
> > Really? Hmmm… maybe it’s just the super jackpots I’m thinking of. I think the 30k cR didn’t go towards your daily limit if you already reached it.
>
> The 30k cR Weekly last week or the 30k Jackpot?

The super jackpots, not the weekly challenge. I seem to remember that when Bungie were celebrating their ten years, that they said the you could still get the 30k cR jackpots if you reached the daily limit.

> > > > > I don’t think challenge cR counts toward the daily limit, meaning that if you’ve hit the daily limit, you can still earn the challenge credit. I seem to remember the super jackpots worked this way as well.
> > > >
> > > > Nope, it counts towards it, if you are 20k off the cR Cap and get last weeks weekly, you only get 20k cR.
> > >
> > > Really? Hmmm… maybe it’s just the super jackpots I’m thinking of. I think the 30k cR didn’t go towards your daily limit if you already reached it.
> >
> > The 30k cR Weekly last week or the 30k Jackpot?
>
> The super jackpots, not the weekly challenge. I seem to remember that when Bungie were celebrating their ten years, that they said the you could still get the 30k cR jackpots if you reached the daily limit.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Thought you meant the Weekly Challenges.