CQC Helmet In halo 4

i would pay good money for them to include that helmet in halo 4, i understand not many people are fans of it but i for one would apprechiate it included since its my favorite helmet in halo Reach. what helmet do you want returning if not CQC?

I thought that helmet was fugly

I want (and see no reason not to) all helmets to return.

It’s weird, because I loved that helmet in reach beta, but my whole view of it changed once released. It is ugly…

Mark V.

> I want (and see no reason not to) all helmets to return.

Well damn, that’s a lot of “ugly” returning. Most of the Halo 4 helmets so far are ugly enough. Leave room for some ingenuity and nice looking ones.

> i would pay good money for them to include that helmet in halo 4, i understand not many people are fans of it but i for one would apprechiate it included since its my favorite helmet in halo Reach. what helmet do you want returning if not CQC?

It was my favorite too. Even if it does return my plan was to switch it up and go with a new helmet once H4 came out, but…it’s looking like helmet and armor asthetics aren’t 343’s greatest strength. So if it does return I’ll probably be wearing it again.

I’m actually a Military Police helmet fan… very few and far between :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see why they don’t bring most of the helmets from previous Halo games back on top of a load of new ones. That’d be awesome because every’d be even more unique and they’d please more people.

Im probally the only Mark 5b fan it just looked nice with the scout chest in reach which. also I hope they have some of te helmets when there put together like in some of screenshots by the community (one of my favourites was Mark 5b and EOD put together)

I wasn’t a huge fan of it, but I wouldn’t mind its return.

I second that motion! i would like to see if they would put in a special helmet that we could unlock by doing an objective or something. something like the skull helmet on Reach. I think a Forerunner helmet would be awesome…

Honestly, Hayabusa.

> > I want (and see no reason not to) all helmets to return.

I used to love Recon. Especially in Halo 3. Oh lawdy, I felt so special for having it. It was pretty cool in Reach once it was unlocked without the thingy on top of it. Then it was just given to everybody in Halo 3. Not cool. But I like Grenadier and Hazop I guess. And Security.

I’m hoping the Security helmet is back.

> Honestly, Hayabusa.

The only helmet I would protest.

> Honestly, Hayabusa.

Unless 343 are gonna get the hook up that Bungie had with Team Ninja for Halo 4, then don’t expect Hayabusa.

It isn’t as good looking as its ‘CQC’ says. Change the form and mold, sure.