CQB vs Dynast

okay, now I am a bit confused. I just rewatched the Fall of Reach and noticed Sam had on a real CQB helmet. I mean a Bungie Halo Reach CQB helmet. If you yourselves make the effort to add a real CQB to the mini series, how come all we get is Dynast? I know the similarities far outweigh the differences but what gives? I would trade Dynast and Defender both in without hesitation if you promised us the golden age CQB. STOP TOYING WITH YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME!

1: Sequence made FoR movie, and they… didn’t make Halo 5
2: Artistic interpretation leads to these kinds of things- it’s one of the things I love about Halo

That was the classic CQB. The Dynast is basically a new version of it. Some people like it, some people don’t. You may not see people saying they do, probably because they don’t voice their opinion. I was never a big fan of the CQB line.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> That was the classic CQB. The Dynast is basically a new version of it. Some people like it, some people don’t. You may not see people saying they do, probably because they don’t voice their opinion. I was never a big fan of the CQB line.

“Give me back my face!” -Rorschach.
Cqb has been my favorite for almost 10 years.

Dynast isn’t cqb, in my opinion.
Each CQB version gets a little worse.
Halo 3>others.

We don’t want your deformed artistic versions…
Dynast, mark 5 alpha, and decimator.
Deserve to be redone, give us the real sets.

> 2533274983213185;4:
> > 2535409103705542;3:
> > That was the classic CQB. The Dynast is basically a new version of it. Some people like it, some people don’t. You may not see people saying they do, probably because they don’t voice their opinion. I was never a big fan of the CQB line.
>
>
> “Give me back my face!” -Rorschach.
> Cqb has been my favorite for almost 10 years.
>
> Dynast isn’t cqb, in my opinion.
> Each CQB version gets a little worse.
> Halo 3>others.
>
> We don’t want your deformed artistic versions…
> Dynast, mark 5 alpha, and decimator.
> Deserve to be redone, give us the real sets.

Exactly. I have been saying it ever since they made the Mark 5 Alpha and the Decimator. I mean it could be argued that the Decimator was supposed to represent the Mark VII. Why don’t we just get a Mjolnir Mark VIII…

> 2535409103705542;5:
> > 2533274983213185;4:
> > > 2535409103705542;3:
> > > That was the classic CQB. The Dynast is basically a new version of it. Some people like it, some people don’t. You may not see people saying they do, probably because they don’t voice their opinion. I was never a big fan of the CQB line.
> >
> >
> > “Give me back my face!” -Rorschach.
> > Cqb has been my favorite for almost 10 years.
> >
> > Dynast isn’t cqb, in my opinion.
> > Each CQB version gets a little worse.
> > Halo 3>others.
> >
> > We don’t want your deformed artistic versions…
> > Dynast, mark 5 alpha, and decimator.
> > Deserve to be redone, give us the real sets.
>
>
> Exactly. I have been saying it ever since they made the Mark 5 Alpha and the Decimator. I mean it could be argued that the Decimator was supposed to represent the Mark VII. Why don’t we just get a Mjolnir Mark VIII…

I would wear the armor, but those helmets are…
Microwaved, than hand crafted by a one armed blind person.

5 alpha, square visor and face, round back half, stubby virsor parts.

Dynast, too round…
no cheak guards.
no set in forehead grooves.
visor is more y shaped than t.
(No longer resembles ‘sparta’ style helmets)
Gold accents instead of black…
The middle guard is more covenant looking.
Armor has no knife, wrong shoulders, no chest resemblance.

Decimator, isn’t supposed to be mk5 b…
Not all Fans knew mk7 was a thing…and the one Image Is on a book cover from a bad angle.
Calling it mk7 It’s just a cover from bad work.^

I would wear decimator armor if it didn’t have white paint. (Never helmet)

CQB to me was always the armor you wore when you had to make a local account for Machinimas but didn’t want the basic Chief armor.