CQB re-locked after upgrading to Xbox One X. Help!

This week, I finally upgraded my launch version of the Xbox One to an Xbox One X, and transferred all of my games (including Reach) from my old console to the new one via network transfer. Only now I have a problem.

I unlocked CQB and Military Police in Halo: Reach on Xbox 360 shortly after launch, and I’ve been able to use them all throughout my time playing the game backwards-compatible on my old Xbox One. But now, after the first time trying to play Reach on my Xbox One X, I found that both helmets were re-locked… I went back to my Xbox 360 to see if I could fix the problem, but Halo: Waypoint on 360 says I still have them, and when I play Reach on my 360 they are still unlocked.

I tried changing my helmet back on Xbox 360 and then returning to playing the game on my Xbox One X, but no dice; it’s still locked on Xbone and reverts back to the default helmet whenever I try to play the game on the newer console.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Everything checks out on the 360; the original Halo: Waypoint says I still have them unlocked, they’re unlocked when I play the game on 360, and they were unlocked when I played on my previous Xbox One… but now on my Xbox One X, it says “perquisites not met”. Unfortunately, I already wiped all of my data on old Xbone so I can’t check to see if it’s affecting that console. Please help!!!

I could be wrong, but it’s worth a shot. Have you tried going into My Games & Apps, pressing Start when Halo: Reach is highlighted, and clicked on Manage Game/Add-Ons?

I think it would be best to post this over on the Support topic so then you may get better advice as people over there will more than likely know what they’re talking about.

I wouldn’t worry about fixing this until SnickerDoodle or something like that announces they’ve fixed the servers, right now the game cant download data from xbox live properly so it makes sense that your new xbox isn’t getting the information that you have unlocked the armour pieces

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I could be wrong, but it’s worth a shot. Have you tried going into My Games & Apps, pressing Start when Halo: Reach is highlighted, and clicked on Manage Game/Add-Ons?

What is that supposed to do? The helmets aren’t add-ons, you just have to unlock them through the old Halo Waypoint app on Xbox 360… and I’ve already done that; it says I have them unlocked, and I can still use them when I play the game on Xbox 360. But they’re locked whenever I start up the game on Xbox One X, and that only happened after I transferred the game from my old Xbox One to the new one a few days ago.

> 2535465773016902;4:
> I wouldn’t worry about fixing this until SnickerDoodle or something like that announces they’ve fixed the servers, right now the game cant download data from xbox live properly so it makes sense that your new xbox isn’t getting the information that you have unlocked the armour pieces

That doesn’t make any sense. The helmets are still unlocked on Xbox 360 and were working fine on my previous Xbox One before I transferred it to my Xbox One X. Also, the CQB and Military Police helmets don’t require you to be connected to the servers like blue flames; they work even when you’re playing offline once you’ve unlocked them.

> 2533274834952794;5:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > I could be wrong, but it’s worth a shot. Have you tried going into My Games & Apps, pressing Start when Halo: Reach is highlighted, and clicked on Manage Game/Add-Ons?
>
> What is that supposed to do? The helmets aren’t add-ons, you just have to unlock them through the old Halo Waypoint app on Xbox 360… and I’ve already done that; it says I have them unlocked, and I can still use them when I play the game on Xbox 360. But they’re locked whenever I start up the game on Xbox One X, and that only happened after I transferred the game from my old Xbox One to the new one a few days ago.
>
>
> > 2535465773016902;4:
> > I wouldn’t worry about fixing this until SnickerDoodle or something like that announces they’ve fixed the servers, right now the game cant download data from xbox live properly so it makes sense that your new xbox isn’t getting the information that you have unlocked the armour pieces
>
> That doesn’t make any sense. The helmets are still unlocked on Xbox 360 and were working fine on my previous Xbox One before I transferred it to my Xbox One X. Also, the CQB and Military Police helmets don’t require you to be connected to the servers like blue flames; they work even when you’re playing offline once you’ve unlocked them.

how do you think waypoint transfers data to a new xbox bud…

> 2535465773016902;6:
> > 2533274834952794;5:
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > I could be wrong, but it’s worth a shot. Have you tried going into My Games & Apps, pressing Start when Halo: Reach is highlighted, and clicked on Manage Game/Add-Ons?
> >
> > What is that supposed to do? The helmets aren’t add-ons, you just have to unlock them through the old Halo Waypoint app on Xbox 360… and I’ve already done that; it says I have them unlocked, and I can still use them when I play the game on Xbox 360. But they’re locked whenever I start up the game on Xbox One X, and that only happened after I transferred the game from my old Xbox One to the new one a few days ago.
> >
> >
> > > 2535465773016902;4:
> > > I wouldn’t worry about fixing this until SnickerDoodle or something like that announces they’ve fixed the servers, right now the game cant download data from xbox live properly so it makes sense that your new xbox isn’t getting the information that you have unlocked the armour pieces
> >
> > That doesn’t make any sense. The helmets are still unlocked on Xbox 360 and were working fine on my previous Xbox One before I transferred it to my Xbox One X. Also, the CQB and Military Police helmets don’t require you to be connected to the servers like blue flames; they work even when you’re playing offline once you’ve unlocked them.
>
> how do you think waypoint transfers data to a new xbox bud…

When did they say the servers were broken?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The server maintenance just concluded and the helmets are still locked. What gives?

> 2533274834952794;8:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.*Original post. Click at your own discretion. The server maintenance just concluded and the helmets are still locked. What gives?

Happened the same to me, right now I wanted to try something on Reach to see the difference with MCC, xbox one X too