Covy to Forerunner.

How should weapons be handled in Multiplayer now that covies might not be in H4? Should we have all or some them return? Or should they be replaced completely?

interesting what weapons will be used as far as the new enemy goes, as well as what Forerunner tech MC will come across and be able to use. I do think that maybe a few Covy weapons should show up, but not the heavy weapons.

We’re obviously going to get reskins of similar weapons. I think it would be a huge mistake to trash the iconic features that Halo was built upon. Having said that, I just can’t picture the Energy Sword not being called the Energy Sword.

I honestly think that 343 are simply going to introduce Forerunner versions of the Covie weapons.

Why? Because it means they can keep what they want and change what they want without screwing canon. The same can prettyy much be said for enemies.

The original CE and H2 weapons definitely need to be in the game (maybe minus the BR) from there I don’t really care what else will be in it.

OR they could also design completely new weapons, like Forerunner tech only, that’d be very interesting.

hope we get some old weapons but also hope we get alot of new weapons

Just because the Covenant is no longer a religion during the events of Halo 4 doesn’t mean that Covenant-technology hasn’t been adopted by the still existing species’ that you once called Covies.

> Just because the Covenant is no longer a religion during the events of Halo 4 doesn’t mean that Covenant-technology hasn’t been adopted by the still existing species’ that you once called Covies.

I know, but as for what we’ve seen recently, there’s no evidence showing that any of those species will appear in H4. I’m just asking based on the idea that they won’t. But you never know.