Coverstorys for April Confirmed! (New Infos)

OXM Uk issue 84 Last page:

> “NEXT MONTH WORLD EXCLUSIVE” We go inside 343 Industries for the first glimpse of the franchise’s future.

X360 Magazine Uk:

> Master Chief Faces his toughest adversary yet - the creator of the Halo Rings. Epic new Details next issue

343 Confirmed already that the press was inhouse :wink: Why people dont believe?

And another mag has confirmed a Coverstory.
360 Magazin ( on sale april 18) will have a Halo4 Coverstory.
The next mag could be Gameinformer.
April is going to be an exciting Month for Halo4 :smiley:

I hope its not information that we already know, but I can see it being exactly that. I’m not getting my hopes up.

> I hope its not information that we already know, but I can see it being exactly that. I’m not getting my hopes up.

This, it’s most likely going to be stuff we already know about.

> > I hope its not information that we already know, but I can see it being exactly that. I’m not getting my hopes up.
>
> This, it’s most likely going to be stuff we already know about.

Nope. Thats not stuff we already know. Coverstory are for new informations. Read the decriptions. Both Magazines had there Spring Show case stuff already :wink: Both will be releasing there new Issues mid April.
It will be new informations. And BS Angel already teased that :wink:
In 2 weeks unveils Gameinformer there coverstory. And that will be probably Halo4 too.

> > > I hope its not information that we already know, but I can see it being exactly that. I’m not getting my hopes up.
> >
> > This, it’s most likely going to be stuff we already know about.
>
> Nope. Thats not stuff we already know. Coverstory are for new informations. Read the decriptions. Both Magazines had there Spring Show case stuff already :wink: Both will be releasing there new Issues mid April.
> It will be new informations. And BS Angel already teased that :wink:
> In 2 weeks unveils Gameinformer there coverstory. And that will be probably Halo4 too.

I hope so. I need something new. I have seen the vidoc 100 times already…lol

Can’t wait! Anyone know some good places to get the cover magazines?

> > I hope its not information that we already know, but I can see it being exactly that. I’m not getting my hopes up.
>
> This, it’s most likely going to be stuff we already know about.

If GameInformer is doing a cover story, it definitely won’t be anything we know about. GI’s cover stories are always about complete reveals. Actually, I’ve never read a cover story in any magazine that had info I knew about. (That wasn’t mistakenly leaked.)

> > > I hope its not information that we already know, but I can see it being exactly that. I’m not getting my hopes up.
> >
> > This, it’s most likely going to be stuff we already know about.
>
> If GameInformer is doing a cover story, it definitely won’t be anything we know about. GI’s cover stories are always about complete reveals. Actually, I’ve never read a cover story in any magazine that had info I knew about. (That wasn’t mistakenly leaked.)

This^^

This puts a big smile on my face :slight_smile:

Based on some of the bulletin and podcast hints, I’m guessing new info will be revealed.