Covenant Weapons

Covenant weapons are not faring as well as UNSC weapons in Halo 5: Guardians. They are mostly brought back from Halo 4, and the sound effects - god they’ve been cheesy as ever! Everything sounds just the same. Like those generic plasma weapons. Though Covenant weapons use different ammunition it doesn’t seem right for them all to sound almost exactly the same! And then there’s the Plasma Caster which is basically a rip-off from the Torque Bow from the Gears of War franchise! (I did a post on this so check it out.) Tell me your comments below. I’m sick and tired of 343 bringing in the new stuff and even worse taking out the good old stuff we all love.

> 2533274941937791;1:
> I did a post on this so check it out.

Yes, we know. It was awful.

> 2533274941937791;1:
> Covenant weapons are not faring as well as UNSC weapons in Halo 5: Guardians. They are mostly brought back from Halo 4, and the sound effects - god they’ve been cheesy as ever! Everything sounds just the same. Like those generic plasma weapons. Though Covenant weapons use different ammunition it doesn’t seem right for them all to sound almost exactly the same! And then there’s the Plasma Caster which is basically a rip-off from the Torque Bow from the Gears of War franchise! (I did a post on this so check it out.) Tell me your comments below. I’m sick and tired of 343 bringing in the new stuff and even worse taking out the good old stuff we all love.

The Carbine seems to have been buffed since Halo 4 and will be quite a viable option. TBH I fecking love the cheesy sound effects of plasma weapons - I really don’t know why, but when they started making the plasma sound kind of 80s movie-like in Halo: Reach, I just got super excited. Anyways, the plasma weapons don’t sound all the same.

On the issue of the Plasma Caster, you are just completely wrong. It is in no way a rip off of the Torque Bow. Did you ever use that gun? It felt like a piledriver that exploded! The Plasma Caster is effectively a Plasma Grenade launcher. It is literally the Covenant equivalent of the UNSC Grenade Launcher from Reach.

Mmmmmm… the covenant weapon looks good, and I pretty enjoy the sound effetc, the carabine looks awesome especially the visor

We saw your post on the Plasma Caster, but noone agreed with you…

Just… Leave. Please.

> 2533274826066683;5:
> We saw your post on the Plasma Caster, but noone agreed with you…

HAWKB13 uses ‘#Rekt
AC CrashPilot flees

R.I.P AC CrashPilot

> 2533274953123640;2:
> > 2533274941937791;1:
> > I did a post on this so check it out.
>
>
> Yes, we know. It was awful.

The burn is real.

> 2533274941937791;1:
> Covenant weapons are not faring as well as UNSC weapons in Halo 5: Guardians. They are mostly brought back from Halo 4, and the sound effects - god they’ve been cheesy as ever! Everything sounds just the same. Like those generic plasma weapons. Though Covenant weapons use different ammunition it doesn’t seem right for them all to sound almost exactly the same! And then there’s the Plasma Caster which is basically a rip-off from the Torque Bow from the Gears of War franchise! (I did a post on this so check it out.) Tell me your comments below. I’m sick and tired of 343 bringing in the new stuff and even worse taking out the good old stuff we all love.

We know about the torque bow, that’s already been shot down