Covenant Slayer is BEAST

Anyone else loving this?

Also, Fury (Storm Rifle) is insane, especially if you are STORM RIFLE MASTER like myself. Watch out if you see me on Tyrant…

Haven’t played much of it, but the game mode is quite fun.

Have you ever tried the Blissful Slumber? That thing’s even more insane than the Fury. It’s got slightly less range and I think it’s a bit less efficient, but it kills really quick.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Haven’t played much of it, but the game mode is quite fun.
>
> Have you ever tried the Blissful Slumber? That thing’s even more insane than the Fury. It’s got slightly less range and I think it’s a bit less efficient, but it kills really quick.

For sure! The Blissful Slumber is basically the mini-Answer. It has knockback like crazy like The Answer, disorienting your opponents and making them cry like babies

> 2533274902478287;3:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > Haven’t played much of it, but the game mode is quite fun.
> >
> > Have you ever tried the Blissful Slumber? That thing’s even more insane than the Fury. It’s got slightly less range and I think it’s a bit less efficient, but it kills really quick.
>
>
> For sure! The Blissful Slumber is basically the mini-Answer. It has knockback like crazy like The Answer, disorienting your opponents and making them cry like babies

The Blissful Slumber doesn’t make them cry, it puts them to sleep. Gently.

You cant call it Covenant Slayer when ur not even playing as Elites. Id call it “Spartans spawn with Covenant weapons and Power weapons have been changed to covenant weapons but your still a spartan cause 343 is too cool to put elites into the game” slayer

yeah it’s good, but what do you think would turn it better?? playing as an elite those playlists maybe, then it would deserve the Covenant Slayer name, for now is just common Slayer with covies’ weapons.

You can enjoy it, but i have my problems with it, It’s generally fun and well rounded with its weapons, but the instant stickies in certain maps can be abysmal seeing as they’re some using it as a crutch. I chased a guy with a hammer, he didn’t fire a shot at me once only trying to stick me with his grenades.

If there was more variety between Covenant weapon, it would have been a lot better.

I was excited when this game mode came out because the Storm Rifle was one of the last two weapons I still needed to master, but once I perfected that gun I stopped playing the gametype. I prefer UNSC weapon starts with covenant pick-ups.

I don’t mind the mode, but it feels like everyone is taking it too seriously. Seems like a ranked game when I play it.

> 2727626560040591;10:
> I don’t mind the mode, but it feels like everyone is taking it too seriously. Seems like a ranked game when I play it.

This was 343’s “Decision” with the sprint and thrusts in this game. It speeds it up in such a frenzied way that you can’t play any kind of style that isn’t “quick thoughts” and “fast movements”. Think of the energy swords in this game now: Unless you are really clever and quick, it’s hard for you to run up under someone and kill them, which is why they added the length to A.D.S. with melee weapons. I also am impressed with people who’ve perfected jumping up, thrusting back and ending up assassinating people all in the span of a few seconds. The reason why all Unranked games still feel like Ranked games is because if you don’t play it like a ranked game, you’re gonna end with a lot more deaths than kills, and while you may not be playing seriously; It’s still a bit frustrating.

Covies for life

I LOVE this game mode. But I did have one frustrating match where three of the enemy players were smurfs. They may have been playing as a team/party I looked them up immediately after the match. They destroyed us. They always new where we were and were double and triple teaming us. It took about 1/3 of the way thru the match for me to see what was going on . IT also didn’t help it was my first time on that map so I didn’t know where the best covenant weapons were. But anyway. I love that game mode/type.

Def. enjoyed playing this over the past few days…i love the carbine starts

> 2727626560040591;10:
> I don’t mind the mode, but it feels like everyone is taking it too seriously. Seems like a ranked game when I play it.

I feel the same way as you do. I have been playing this mode to basically take a break from ranked slayer but it feels like its EVEN MORE competitive… I still find it fun though

I like it but IMO you should spawn with only one sticky not two.