COVENANT RESISTANCE IN HALO 4 (Maybe)

Do you think 343 industries will add small left overs of the covenant because I was playing halo anniversary
and I watched Terminal 10 (Maw)

The Monitor mentions about using covenant for as something useful for the Forerunners in some way.

I was wondering the next halo game won’t be the same without the Covenant

> The Monitor mentions about using covenant for as something useful for the Forerunners in some way.

You have played Halo 2, correct? He didn’t say anything about the Covenant being used as something helpful for the Forerunners at all.

The Covenant is finished, The Return established this years ago. The death of Truth resulted in the client races splitting and going their seperate ways, with the Prophets having mysteriously vanished there is no leadership left to keep the Covenant going.

He was talking about the Covenant Heretics that you fight in Halo 2. Have you watched the 11th Terminal? It explains what he means.

> > The Monitor mentions about using covenant for as something useful for the Forerunners in some way.
>
> You have played Halo 2, correct? He didn’t say anything about the Covenant being used as something helpful for the Forerunners at all.
>
> The Covenant is finished, The Return established this years ago. The death of Truth resulted in the client races splitting and going their seperate ways, with the <mark>Prophets having mysteriously vanished</mark> there is no leadership left to keep the Covenant going.

I remember reading that part on The Return. The Prophets may be in Halo 4.

> > > The Monitor mentions about using covenant for as something useful for the Forerunners in some way.
> >
> > You have played Halo 2, correct? He didn’t say anything about the Covenant being used as something helpful for the Forerunners at all.
> >
> > The Covenant is finished, The Return established this years ago. The death of Truth resulted in the client races splitting and going their seperate ways, with the <mark>Prophets having mysteriously vanished</mark> there is no leadership left to keep the Covenant going.
>
> I remember reading that part on The Return. The Prophets may be in Halo 4.

I reckon that they might discover something extremely important whilst on their little hiatus, perhaps linking to their past with Ancient Humanity.

> He was talking about the Covenant Heretics that you fight in Halo 2. Have you watched the 11th Terminal? It explains what he means.

he is talking about the covenant.the herectics were formed in terminal 11 were he reveals the truth about halo.