Covenant only FPS (Think Halo2)

What is everyone’s thoughts on a Halo game or 2, where we follow an alien main character, and go further in depth of the covenant or an alien race such as Elites. Maybe a Swords of Senghelios trilogy. Think H2 game play. I don’t know, Just an idea I just had. Maybe inbetween now and H6

Or a prequel back to when the Elites warred with the covenant but then Elites came to a truce and joined the covenant

I think that would be cool, but I honestly think this is more at home on another part of the forum.

> 2533275008945864;2:
> I think that would be cool, but I honestly think this is more at home on another part of the forum.

I really couldn’t decide where to put it lol. I picked this one because it say general Halo and Xbox topics, as this game would go on xbox and is general Halo. But it would also be expanding the halo fiction. HAHA

There isn’t a forum for Future Halo game Ideas?

Forums-General Discussion just says -
General Halo and Xbox topics

Halo Universe-
Discuss the expanding Halo fiction

> 2533274809201791;3:
> > 2533275008945864;2:
> > I think that would be cool, but I honestly think this is more at home on another part of the forum.
>
> I really couldn’t decide where to put it lol. I picked this one because it say general Halo and Xbox topics, as this game would go on xbox and is general Halo. But it would also be expanding the halo fiction. HAHA
>
> There isn’t a forum for Future Halo game Ideas?
>
> Forums-General Discussion just says -
> General Halo and Xbox topics
>
> Halo Universe-
> Discuss the expanding Halo fiction

oh no! I thought I was on the universe forum, well… im an idiot, sorry about that.

EDIT: wait im getting even more confused, this is on halo universe. well this is more for discussing the stories, theories and such, a game suggestion would go on general discussion.

> 2533275008945864;4:
> > 2533274809201791;3:
> > > 2533275008945864;2:
> > > I think that would be cool, but I honestly think this is more at home on another part of the forum.
> >
> > I really couldn’t decide where to put it lol. I picked this one because it say general Halo and Xbox topics, as this game would go on xbox and is general Halo. But it would also be expanding the halo fiction. HAHA
> >
> > There isn’t a forum for Future Halo game Ideas?
> >
> > Forums-General Discussion just says -
> > General Halo and Xbox topics
> >
> > Halo Universe-
> > Discuss the expanding Halo fiction
>
> oh no! I thought I was on the universe forum, well… im an idiot, sorry about that.
>
> EDIT: wait im getting even more confused, this is on halo universe. well this is more for discussing the stories, theories and such, a game suggestion would go on general discussion.

Ahh yes I meant to click that one. I made the mistake

> 2533274809201791;5:
> > 2533275008945864;4:
> > > 2533274809201791;3:
> > > > 2533275008945864;2:
> > > > I think that would be cool, but I honestly think this is more at home on another part of the forum.
> > >
> > > I really couldn’t decide where to put it lol. I picked this one because it say general Halo and Xbox topics, as this game would go on xbox and is general Halo. But it would also be expanding the halo fiction. HAHA
> > >
> > > There isn’t a forum for Future Halo game Ideas?
> > >
> > > Forums-General Discussion just says -
> > > General Halo and Xbox topics
> > >
> > > Halo Universe-
> > > Discuss the expanding Halo fiction
> >
> > oh no! I thought I was on the universe forum, well… im an idiot, sorry about that.
> >
> > EDIT: wait im getting even more confused, this is on halo universe. well this is more for discussing the stories, theories and such, a game suggestion would go on general discussion.
>
> Ahh yes I meant to click that one. I made the mistake

oh well… I reported it for being on the wrong part of the forum so a monitor should eventually see this and move it to the correct forum.

> 2533275008945864;6:
> > 2533274809201791;5:
> > > 2533275008945864;4:
> > > > 2533274809201791;3:
> > > > > 2533275008945864;2:
> > > > > I think that would be cool, but I honestly think this is more at home on another part of the forum.
> > > >
> > > > I really couldn’t decide where to put it lol. I picked this one because it say general Halo and Xbox topics, as this game would go on xbox and is general Halo. But it would also be expanding the halo fiction. HAHA
> > > >
> > > > There isn’t a forum for Future Halo game Ideas?
> > > >
> > > > Forums-General Discussion just says -
> > > > General Halo and Xbox topics
> > > >
> > > > Halo Universe-
> > > > Discuss the expanding Halo fiction
> > >
> > > oh no! I thought I was on the universe forum, well… im an idiot, sorry about that.
> > >
> > > EDIT: wait im getting even more confused, this is on halo universe. well this is more for discussing the stories, theories and such, a game suggestion would go on general discussion.
> >
> > Ahh yes I meant to click that one. I made the mistake
>
> oh well… I reported it for being on the wrong part of the forum so a monitor should eventually see this and move it to the correct forum.

Thanks! Hopefully it gets done so people can discuss the idea!

maybe there could be something like that in the future like something from the covenant civil war or/and covenant fighting the flood.

basically like in Halo 2 but if we want to have variety in enemy classes then choices are limited (i would prefer not to fight humans in these).

Well has anyone seen the new Battlefront game trailer? It suppose to show the Star Wars Universe through the eyes of soldiers of the Empire. I think this can be easily done with a Halo 2 style covenant game following Thel 'Vadam, though his fight to regain control of the Elite home world, and to distance himself from the covenant ideologies.

I know most people do not want a game fighting humans. But I mean you in in battlefield, COD, etc.