Covenant in Halo 4

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but my power has been out all day, and I’ve been struggling to catch up on everything the past few minutes.

Anyways, I watched the new trailer and absolutely loved it. Loving very amazing. I’m pretty sure that I also read that the cover art for Primordium is actually Halo 4 concept art. So that basically confirms at least Elite presence, right? I know that UNSC was confirmed in an interview, saying that it would be “grittier”.

Thank you for reading! If this has already been discussed, can you please point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:

> Sorry if this has already been discussed, but my power has been out all day, and I’ve been struggling to catch up on everything the past few minutes.
>
> Anyways, I watched the new trailer and absolutely loved it. Loving very amazing. I’m pretty sure that I also read that the cover art for Primordium is actually Halo 4 concept art. So that basically confirms at least Elite presence, right? I know that UNSC was confirmed in an interview, saying that it would be “grittier”.
>
> Thank you for reading! If this has already been discussed, can you please point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:

lol what???

What and how does that confirm elite presence

and a link to UNSC cinfirmed in H4 please, i never heard/saw that interview

> > Sorry if this has already been discussed, but my power has been out all day, and I’ve been struggling to catch up on everything the past few minutes.
> >
> > Anyways, I watched the new trailer and absolutely loved it. Loving very amazing. I’m pretty sure that I also read that the cover art for Primordium is actually Halo 4 concept art. So that basically confirms at least Elite presence, right? I know that UNSC was confirmed in an interview, saying that it would be “grittier”.
> >
> > Thank you for reading! If this has already been discussed, can you please point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:
>
> lol what???
>
> What and how does that confirm elite presence
>
> and a link to UNSC cinfirmed in H4 please, i never heard/saw that interview

Here’s the article:

And the book art shows an Elite, so by saying that its Halo 4 concept art, that means that they were drawing Elites for Halo 4 :slight_smile:

But but but Frankie said "no purple]:frowning:
Whyyyy

> > > Sorry if this has already been discussed, but my power has been out all day, and I’ve been struggling to catch up on everything the past few minutes.
> > >
> > > Anyways, I watched the new trailer and absolutely loved it. Loving very amazing. I’m pretty sure that I also read that the cover art for Primordium is actually Halo 4 concept art. So that basically confirms at least Elite presence, right? I know that UNSC was confirmed in an interview, saying that it would be “grittier”.
> > >
> > > Thank you for reading! If this has already been discussed, can you please point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:
> >
> > lol what???
> >
> > What and how does that confirm elite presence
> >
> > and a link to UNSC cinfirmed in H4 please, i never heard/saw that interview
>
> Here’s the article:
> First Halo 4 details emerge | Stuff.co.nz
>
> And the book art shows an Elite, so by saying that its Halo 4 concept art, that means that they were drawing Elites for Halo 4 :slight_smile:

What book art?

> > > Sorry if this has already been discussed, but my power has been out all day, and I’ve been struggling to catch up on everything the past few minutes.
> > >
> > > Anyways, I watched the new trailer and absolutely loved it. Loving very amazing. I’m pretty sure that I also read that the cover art for Primordium is actually Halo 4 concept art. So that basically confirms at least Elite presence, right? I know that UNSC was confirmed in an interview, saying that it would be “grittier”.
> > >
> > > Thank you for reading! If this has already been discussed, can you please point me in the right direction? :slight_smile:
> >
> > lol what???
> >
> > What and how does that confirm elite presence
> >
> > and a link to UNSC cinfirmed in H4 please, i never heard/saw that interview
>
> Here’s the article:
> First Halo 4 details emerge | Stuff.co.nz
>
> And the book art shows an Elite, so by saying that its Halo 4 concept art, that means that they were drawing Elites for Halo 4 :slight_smile:

For one man, That dosent confirm actual UNSC appearances in H4, only the weps and vehicles and such probally a little in campaign and mostly matchmaking and custum games, with alotttt and mainly new stuff

as for the elite thing, i wanna see the artbook…

mabey what you saw was from 10 years of halo art book, not in H4

Oh man, sorry guys. I got the book names mixed up. When I said Primordium, I meant Glasslands. :frowning:

Never mind.

But the article I showed still hints at UNSC presence.

> But but but Frankie said "no purple]:frowning:
> Whyyyy

New colors for the covies perhaps.

Anything at this point is still assumption. We still know next to nothing about the new trilogy.

> Anything at this point is still assumption. We still know next to nothing about the new trilogy.

Yep, I know. Just speculating and trying to catch up here :slight_smile:

But anyways, if you guys didn’t read my last post, I accidentally mixed up Primordium and Glasslands. Thought that Primordium was the one with the Elite on the cover, so my theory is wrong.

> > But but but Frankie said "no purple]:frowning:
> > Whyyyy
>
> New colors for the covies perhaps.

Ha I know op was wrong it’s fine but… well… the Elites aren’t part of the covenant so… are they still “purple”?

I would be quite the travesty to not include the Sanghelli (Elites) in the new Reclaimer Trilogy (E.G Halo 4-6)

> I would be quite the travesty to not include the Sanghelli (Elites) in the new Reclaimer Trilogy (E.G Halo 4-6)

<33 I know lol
^.^

But the Covenant is dead. If you are refering to a Remenant faction, then there is a good possibility. If anything, Jackals could make an appearance seeing as how they are space pirates.

Concept art doesn’t prove a thing. If it did, then everything you know and love would be jacked up with all sorts of crazy. The art is just a more advance idea of brainstorming basically.

> > I would be quite the travesty to not include the Sanghelli (Elites) in the new Reclaimer Trilogy (E.G Halo 4-6)
>
> <33 I know lol
> ^.^

Ah we’re on the same page you and I. Splendid xD

> > > I would be quite the travesty to not include the Sanghelli (Elites) in the new Reclaimer Trilogy (E.G Halo 4-6)
> >
> > <33 I know lol
> > ^.^
>
> Ah we’re on the same page you and I. Splendid xD

Ha I Like the elites
I was commenting on how my name found it’s way (phonetically of course) into your post<33