covenant grenade launcher

If you watch the sprint trailer and pause it at the part where theyre designing something on the computer, you can see the assets name is “covenant greande launcher” what do you guys think this is?

Interesting find.

It could just be a gun that’s not actually in the game if it was just an idea they played with for a while. But I think there’s a solid chance that the gun is in the game. The only thing I can think of is the Plasma Launcher in Reach. It must have some unique qualities because the Hydra is already a Grenade/Whatever Launcher that can track targets.

This weapon is probably better suited for durable targets such as vehicles or large enemies. It would also make sense for a weapon like this to exist in the Campaign as well as the new “BTB” mode if it takes advantage of the whole Halo sandbox, seeing as the Covenant would need a weapon that can reliably take out vehicles.

Or we could be seeing a new variation of the Brute Shot/Concussion Rifle.

> 2533274833600810;2:
> Interesting find.
>
> It could just be a gun that’s not actually in the game if it was just an idea they played with for a while. But I think there’s a solid chance that the gun is in the game. The only thing I can think of is the Plasma Launcher in Reach. It must have some unique qualities because the Hydra is already a Grenade/Whatever Launcher that can track targets.
>
> This weapon is probably better suited for durable targets such as vehicles or large enemies. It would also make sense for a weapon like this to exist in the Campaign as well as the new “BTB” mode if it takes advantage of the whole Halo sandbox, seeing as the Covenant would need a weapon that can reliably take out vehicles.
>
> Or we could be seeing a new variation of the Brute Shot/Concussion Rifle.

it would be cool to see some kind of plasma launcher variation, but yeah it could just be the concussion rifle too

Nice find, OP.
And now let the stat-speculation begin!
Given the glimpse I’ve seen, I think it’ll be single-shot to contrast with the Hydra. Seeing the design, it doesn’t look like the Concussion rifle or Brute shot, and appears to have a smart-link scope/ammo readout on the top.
Who knows, it could be like the pro-pipe.

> 2533274932540799;4:
> Nice find, OP.
> And now let the stat-speculation begin!
> Given the glimpse I’ve seen, I think it’ll be single-shot to contrast with the Hydra. Seeing the design, it doesn’t look like the Concussion rifle or Brute shot, and appears to have a smart-link scope/ammo readout on the top.
> Who knows, it could be like the pro-pipe.

that would be so cool, i can imagine sticking people with it now