Covenant carbine in halo 5

Does anybody know if the covenant carbine is going to be in halo 5? I mean, it must be, right? Surely

I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be.

Maybe, maybe not. We might get the Needle Rifle instead, or they might just forgo the Covenant having a mid-range rifle altogether, a la CE. Undoubtedly people would get very uppity about its Smart Scope anyway…

I hope it comes back. A classic weapon. Needle rifle couldn’t hurt either. UNSC has DMR and BR. Why can’t covenant have covenant carbine and needle rifle?

It better be there!!! My favorite covenant weapon there #CovenantCarbineForHalo5Guardians
#ILikeToMakeReallyLongHashtagsForgiveMe:p

Meh, the Needle Rifle is a more interesting weapon mechanically. Just pick one and cut down on the sandbox bloat.

> 2533274863266427;5:
> It better be there!!! My favorite covenant weapon there #CovenantCarbineForHalo5Guardians
> #ILikeToMakeReallyLongHashtagsForgiveMe:p

Naw, I won’t forgive you.

As much as I love the Carbine, the Needle Rifle’s a far more interesting weapon. It feels more alien and above all, it’s just -Yoinking!- satisfying as hell to watch people erupt into clouds of gloriously voluptuous (yes I said voluptuous) pink mist.

Needler, Needle Rifle, hell I’d even settle for a Needle Shotgun (yes, it’d be redundant).

Just give me more pink mist.

I want my pink mist.

> 2533274876631466;8:
> As much as I love the Carbine, the Needle Rifle’s a far more interesting weapon. It feels more alien and above all, it’s just -Yoinking!- satisfying as hell to watch people erupt into clouds of gloriously voluptuous (yes I said voluptuous) pink mist.
>
> Needler, Needle Rifle, hell I’d even settle for a Needle Shotgun (yes, it’d be redundant).
>
> Just give me more pink mist.
>
> I want my pink mist.

This guy wants the pink…

It was on Truth in the Sprint series.

> 2533274876631466;8:
> As much as I love the Carbine, the Needle Rifle’s a far more interesting weapon. It feels more alien and above all, it’s just -Yoinking!- satisfying as hell to watch people erupt into clouds of gloriously voluptuous (yes I said voluptuous) pink mist.
>
> Needler, Needle Rifle, hell I’d even settle for a Needle Shotgun (yes, it’d be redundant).
>
>
> I want my pink mist.

A needler shotgun would be amazing. I think the Covenant could use a good shotgun type weapon.

> 2533274833380875;10:
> It was on Truth in the Sprint series.

yes it was

I’d prefer the needle rifle over the cc
loved to headshot with nr

You guys are actually serious…

The Needle Rifle is the dumbest weapon I’ve ever seen in Halo’s sandbox, and if you really want the sandbox to be even less bloated, I’d suggest something that isn’t just a larger Needler.

The Carbine is plenty different from the Battle Rifle, and unlike the NR, actually sounds like a gun…

> 2535460843083983;14:
> You guys are actually serious…
>
> The Needle Rifle is the dumbest weapon I’ve ever seen in Halo’s sandbox, and if you really want the sandbox not to be bloated, I’d suggest something that isn’t just a larger Needler.
>
> The Carbine is plenty different from the Battle Rifle, and it sounds much better than the NR.

All I’ll say is: shink shink shink shink shink-BUPH!
In terms of satisfaction, needler rifle is waaaaay better than the carbine. I would actually rather have the rifle variant than the standard version if you’re gonna say it’s just a needler, which it’s not even close, it’s literally just a carbine with a supercombine effect, the needles don’t track. They should make the needle rifle the dmr to the carbines br.

> 2535460843083983;14:
> You guys are actually serious…
>
> The Needle Rifle is the dumbest weapon I’ve ever seen in Halo’s sandbox, and if you really want the sandbox to be even less bloated, I’d suggest something that isn’t just a larger Needler.
>
> The Carbine is plenty different from the Battle Rifle, and unlike the NR, actually sounds like a gun…

Dumber than the Brute Plasma Rifle which was just a red Plasma Rifle that did slightly more damage and overheated faster?

> 2533274812652989;16:
> > 2535460843083983;14:
> > You guys are actually serious…
> >
> > The Needle Rifle is the dumbest weapon I’ve ever seen in Halo’s sandbox, and if you really want the sandbox to be even less bloated, I’d suggest something that isn’t just a larger Needler.
> >
> > The Carbine is plenty different from the Battle Rifle, and unlike the NR, actually sounds like a gun…
>
>
> Dumber than the Brute Plasma Rifle which was just a red Plasma Rifle that did slightly more damage and overheated faster?

Nope xD

> 2533274876631466;8:
>
>
>
> I want my pink mist.

You seen this already?

> 2533274932540799;18:
> > 2533274876631466;8:
> > As much as I love the Carbine, the Needle Rifle’s a far more interesting weapon. It feels more alien and above all, it’s just -Yoinking!- satisfying as hell to watch people erupt into clouds of gloriously voluptuous (yes I said voluptuous) pink mist.
> >
> > Needler, Needle Rifle, hell I’d even settle for a Needle Shotgun (yes, it’d be redundant).
> >
> > Just give me more pink mist.
> >
> > I want my pink mist.
>
>
> You seen this already?

I have not, and that is -Yoinking!- awesome.

Needle Rifle master race!