"Covenant" and Ancient Evil Scenerio

I just had the funniest idea. Remember how in the Gameinformer it confirmed that the “Covenant” (more like a renegade group of Covenant Species because the Covenant was split) awakened Master Chief on The Forward Unto Dawn. Remember how on the first halo the Covenant released the Flood? Know how for the description for Halo 4 is an Acient Evil is awakened? What if the Covenant are the ones who “awaken” the Acient Evil on Requim. Which would be the precursors or whatever that ancient evil is. I think that would be a little funny. How they would TWICE unleashed an Ancient Evil. First the Flood and then whatever else is on Requim? I think that would be fairly funny.

That would be quite a nod to Halo 1! I like it!

> That would be quite a nod to Halo 1! I like it!

I know!!! I like it too. I thought about it because I was thinking about Halo 4’s Campaign today while playing Anniversary and it just hit me.

Covenant would easily take the prize for most ignorant collective in the galaxy if that were the case.

> Covenant would easily take the prize for most ignorant collective in the galaxy if that were the case.

Haha, yeah they most certainly would.

I would not be surprised if the Covenant get tricked into thinking the ancient evil are the Forerunners and work with them.

> I just had the funniest idea. Remember how in the Gameinformer it confirmed that the “Covenant” (more like a renegade group of Covenant Species because the Covenant was split) awakened Master Chief on The Forward Unto Dawn. Remember how on the first halo the Covenant released the Flood? Know how for the description for Halo 4 is an Acient Evil is awakened? What if the Covenant are the ones who “awaken” the Acient Evil on Requim. Which would be the precursors or whatever that ancient evil is. I think that would be a little funny. How they would TWICE unleashed an Ancient Evil. First the Flood and then whatever else is on Requim? I think that would be fairly funny.

That’s would be pretty funny addition that they could add! However something tell me the Ancient Enemy (cough Forerunners cough) are already awake and in full power and that their main quarrel is with Humanity…

Covies are probably going to get Master Chief to do it, like in da movies. Ancient Evil swarms Covies, that’s when Chief escapes.

This would be a better nod-back. Remember, an Elite prisoner tipped Capt. Keyes off to a weapon cache but knew that it had something else.

> > I just had the funniest idea. Remember how in the Gameinformer it confirmed that the “Covenant” (more like a renegade group of Covenant Species because the Covenant was split) awakened Master Chief on The Forward Unto Dawn. Remember how on the first halo the Covenant released the Flood? Know how for the description for Halo 4 is an Acient Evil is awakened? What if the Covenant are the ones who “awaken” the Acient Evil on Requim. Which would be the precursors or whatever that ancient evil is. I think that would be a little funny. How they would TWICE unleashed an Ancient Evil. First the Flood and then whatever else is on Requim? I think that would be fairly funny.
>
> That’s would be pretty funny addition that they could add! However something tell me the Ancient Enemy (cough Forerunners cough) are already awake and in full power and that their main quarrel is with Humanity…

You think the Ancient Evil is Forerunner? They could be but I’ve heard a lot of people contemplate that it is Precursors.

> That’s would be pretty funny addition that they could add! However something tell me the Ancient Enemy (cough <mark>Forerunners</mark> cough) are already awake and in full power and that <mark>their main quarrel is with Humanity</mark>.

There is nothing to really support that.

Covenant screw up everything lol

> I just had the funniest idea. Remember how in the Gameinformer it confirmed that the “Covenant” (more like a renegade group of Covenant Species because the Covenant was split) awakened Master Chief on The Forward Unto Dawn. Remember how on the first halo the Covenant released the Flood? Know how for the description for Halo 4 is an Acient Evil is awakened? What if the Covenant are the ones who “awaken” the Acient Evil on Requim. Which would be the precursors or whatever that ancient evil is. I think that would be a little funny. How they would TWICE unleashed an Ancient Evil. First the Flood and then whatever else is on Requim? I think that would be fairly funny.

Jeez, you’d think the Covenant would take care with ancient structures.

Well they certainly are ignorant enough, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they did it once again.

> Covenant would easily take the prize for most ignorant collective in the galaxy if that were the case.

Especially since they almost destroyed all life in the galaxy because of corrupt religious leaders :smiley:

[deleted]

They’re like a four year old who insists on touching (don’t you sick minded guys take that the wrong way) everything they see without thinking.

That would be a cliche, but it would still be funny and awesome (although most players will probably expect it).

Imagine that at the end of Halo 4, Chief goes back into cryostatis. Cortarna says “I’ll wake you when I need you.” Chief says “Nah, let the Covenant do it, they’re better at waking up dangerous stuff.”

But technically, the Covenant are the cause behind Chief awakening in Halo 4’s start - so even before the game starts they’re ALREADY carrying on their bad habit of awakening things best left asleep.

> They’re like a four year old who insists on touching (don’t you sick minded guys take that the wrong way) everything they see without thinking.

Haha I guess that’s a good way to put it.

> That would be a cliche, but it would still be funny and awesome (although most players will probably expect it).
>
> Imagine that at the end of Halo 4, Chief goes back into cryostatis. Cortarna says “I’ll wake you when I need you.” Chief says “Nah, let the Covenant do it, they’re better at waking up dangerous stuff.”
>
> But technically, <mark>the Covenant are the cause behind Chief awakening in Halo 4’s start - so even before the game starts they’re ALREADY carrying on their bad habit of awakening things best left asleep</mark>.

Maybe it’d be better for <mark>them</mark>. Haha but for the rest of the universe it’s pretty freaking awesome.

funniest post yet and it would be very very very covenant like to wake up somehtign can can kill everything in the galaxy