Couple questions

1. Will 343 work on fixing all the smaller detailed bugs and issues after the MM and achievement issues are fixed?

2. Does anyone know what skulls you CAN NOT have on when trying to get achievements? Plus, in H2, after finding one or 2 skulls and eventually putting on the scarab skull then turning it off, every skull location i went to didnt have the skull, even on normal difficulty which i played on, anyone else relate to this?

Hope all the other issues get fixed and the MM all fixed up soon! I know 343 is working very hard to make things right, i think i’ll be running good by the weekend!

I too would like to know.

To speak to question 2… Any skull with a score multiplier of 0 will disable achievements.

To answer question 1, yes they are currently working on a big patch for everything including spelling errors like “-1th” But they are working on rushing out the MP and achievement patch hopefully tonight. It’s currently 8:01PM in Washington.

> 2533274895683392;3:
> To speak to question 2… Any skull with a score multiplier of 0 will disable achievements.

But when i tried looking for other skulls that werent there, i didnt have any skull on, did putting the scarab skull on and taking it off ruin getting achievments all together for skulls?

> 2749742451074131;5:
> > 2533274895683392;3:
> > To speak to question 2… Any skull with a score multiplier of 0 will disable achievements.
>
>
> But when i tried looking for other skulls that werent there, i didnt have any skull on, did putting the scarab skull on and taking it off ruin getting achievments all together for skulls?

No, that is yet another bug that will probably come out with the achievement and MP patch. If not defiantly the big patch.

> 2749742451074131;5:
> > 2533274895683392;3:
> > To speak to question 2… Any skull with a score multiplier of 0 will disable achievements.
>
>
> But when i tried looking for other skulls that werent there, i didnt have any skull on, did putting the scarab skull on and taking it off ruin getting achievments all together for skulls?

That may be but there are some achievements that are glitches. I did not get any achievements for unlocking any of the terminals.

> 2533274895683392;7:
> > 2749742451074131;5:
> > > 2533274895683392;3:
> > > To speak to question 2… Any skull with a score multiplier of 0 will disable achievements.
> >
> >
> >
> > But when i tried looking for other skulls that werent there, i didnt have any skull on, did putting the scarab skull on and taking it off ruin getting achievments all together for skulls?
>
>
> That may be but there are some achievements that are glitches. I did not get any achievements for unlocking any of the terminals.

same here with the terminals, some didn’t unlock but they are probably there, just not gonna do any achievements that take a lot of work and time until its fixed to be safe!

> 2533274895683392;3:
> To speak to question 2… Any skull with a score multiplier of 0 will disable achievements.

Just to clarify. So ONLY score multipliers of 0 right? Every other skull is fine though right?