Couple of game breakin bugs

Two spartans hijack a phantom, one hijacks the phantom normally and the second hijacks its occupants. Works on any unit that can be loaded into a phantom. Bug inconclusive for mastodon.

Leader abilities on infinite recharge after upgrading arbiter’s Power Surge leader ability to tier 3.

Mods be gentle if there’s a bug report thread i just couldn’t find it lol

(EDIT) Made an edit.

> 2533274795509759;1:
> eliteblade46's Xbox Halo Wars 2 gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
> Two spartans hijack a phantom, one hijacks the phantom normally and the second hijacks its occupants. Works on any infantry.
> eliteblade46's Xbox Halo Wars 2 gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
> Plasma bolt on infinite recharge for some reason.
> Mods be gentle if there’s a bug report thread i just couldn’t find it lol

Hijack bug,
Plasma bolt bug,
Fixed those links for you.

> 2533274821521504;2:
> > 2533274795509759;1:
> > eliteblade46's Xbox Halo Wars 2 gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
> > Two spartans hijack a phantom, one hijacks the phantom normally and the second hijacks its occupants. Works on any infantry.
> > eliteblade46's Xbox Halo Wars 2 gameplay. Find your Xbox One screenshots on GamerDVR.com
> > Plasma bolt on infinite recharge for some reason.
> > Mods be gentle if there’s a bug report thread i just couldn’t find it lol
>
> Hijack bug,
> Plasma bolt bug,
> Fixed those links for you.

Links don’t work proper till i’m a higher “rank” on this forum.
Thanks regardless.

I wonder if that works with the Mastadon.

evil laughter

> 2533274795509759;1:
> the second hijacks its occupants. Works on any infantry.

Sooooo, he like politically changes their views on the battle using strong arguments and a very nice powerpoint presentation? While his buddy takes over the cockpit? it DOES sound game breaking.

> 2533274919601441;4:
> I wonder if that works with the Mastadon.
>
> evil laughter

Thought of that and haven’t found a way to do it yet.

Do post it here if you are successful so this rather humorous bug can be squashed.

> 2533274795509759;6:
> > 2533274919601441;4:
> > I wonder if that works with the Mastadon.
> >
> > evil laughter
>
> Thought of that and haven’t found a way to do it yet.
>
> Do post it here if you are successful so this rather humorous bug can be squashed.

evil laughter continues into the distance