Couple of Achievements Not Unlocking

I recently completed the requirements for both Who Needs Them (legendary on the Ark with no vehicles) and Those left behind (at least one marine left alive on Tayari Plaza). I’ve reset my Xbox and deleted and redownloaded my profile to no avail. Gonna retry Those Left Behind now, but I’m not expecting much. I know this is nothing new, but I figured I might as well share if only to keep the word out that there’s still a lot of jiggering around to get achievements to pop (in MCC). If anyone has any suggestions, they’d be much appreciated!

Edit: Ayy, cancel that! I tried Those Left Behind again and it actually unlocked. I suspect deleting and redownloading my profile actually helped. I’m gonna try Who Needs Them again and update with the results.

> 2533274809073993;1:
> I recently completed the requirements for both Who Needs Them (legendary on the Ark with no vehicles) and Those left behind (at least one marine left alive on Tayari Plaza). I’ve reset my Xbox and deleted and redownloaded my profile to no avail. Gonna retry Those Left Behind now, but I’m not expecting much. I know this is nothing new, but I figured I might as well share if only to keep the word out that there’s still a lot of jiggering around to get achievements to pop (in MCC). If anyone has any suggestions, they’d be much appreciated!
>
> Edit: Ayy, cancel that! I tried Those Left Behind again and it actually unlocked. I suspect deleting and redownloading my profile actually helped. I’m gonna try Who Needs Them again and update with the results.

Words of wisdom, the game for whatever reason considers turrets, whether attached or detached and shade turrets, to be vehicles. So if you have been using these then the achievement will not unlock for Who Needs Them

> 2535470492896269;2:
> > 2533274809073993;1:
> > I recently completed the requirements for both Who Needs Them (legendary on the Ark with no vehicles) and Those left behind (at least one marine left alive on Tayari Plaza). I’ve reset my Xbox and deleted and redownloaded my profile to no avail. Gonna retry Those Left Behind now, but I’m not expecting much. I know this is nothing new, but I figured I might as well share if only to keep the word out that there’s still a lot of jiggering around to get achievements to pop (in MCC). If anyone has any suggestions, they’d be much appreciated!
> >
> > Edit: Ayy, cancel that! I tried Those Left Behind again and it actually unlocked. I suspect deleting and redownloading my profile actually helped. I’m gonna try Who Needs Them again and update with the results.
>
> Words of wisdom, the game for whatever reason considers turrets, whether attached or detached and shade turrets, to be vehicles. So if you have been using these then the achievement will not unlock for Who Needs Them

Alrighty, thanks. I did a second run (didn’t use turrets) and it didn’t pop. I’m gonna try deleting / reloading my account again, and then going for it. I’ve been removing marines from side seats to give them weapons, but I’m going to avoid that this time.

> 2533274809073993;3:
> > 2535470492896269;2:
> > > 2533274809073993;1:
> > > I recently completed the requirements for both Who Needs Them (legendary on the Ark with no vehicles) and Those left behind (at least one marine left alive on Tayari Plaza). I’ve reset my Xbox and deleted and redownloaded my profile to no avail. Gonna retry Those Left Behind now, but I’m not expecting much. I know this is nothing new, but I figured I might as well share if only to keep the word out that there’s still a lot of jiggering around to get achievements to pop (in MCC). If anyone has any suggestions, they’d be much appreciated!
> > >
> > > Edit: Ayy, cancel that! I tried Those Left Behind again and it actually unlocked. I suspect deleting and redownloading my profile actually helped. I’m gonna try Who Needs Them again and update with the results.
> >
> > Words of wisdom, the game for whatever reason considers turrets, whether attached or detached and shade turrets, to be vehicles. So if you have been using these then the achievement will not unlock for Who Needs Them
>
> Alrighty, thanks. I did a second run (didn’t use turrets) and it didn’t pop. I’m gonna try deleting / reloading my account again, and then going for it. I’ve been removing marines from side seats to give them weapons, but I’m going to avoid that this time.

If that doesnt work the easiest thing is have a guest account or a friend run through it for you, they are allowed in vehicles just not you

> 2535470492896269;4:
> > 2533274809073993;3:
> > > 2535470492896269;2:
> > > > 2533274809073993;1:
> > > > I recently completed the requirements for both Who Needs Them (legendary on the Ark with no vehicles) and Those left behind (at least one marine left alive on Tayari Plaza). I’ve reset my Xbox and deleted and redownloaded my profile to no avail. Gonna retry Those Left Behind now, but I’m not expecting much. I know this is nothing new, but I figured I might as well share if only to keep the word out that there’s still a lot of jiggering around to get achievements to pop (in MCC). If anyone has any suggestions, they’d be much appreciated!
> > > >
> > > > Edit: Ayy, cancel that! I tried Those Left Behind again and it actually unlocked. I suspect deleting and redownloading my profile actually helped. I’m gonna try Who Needs Them again and update with the results.
> > >
> > > Words of wisdom, the game for whatever reason considers turrets, whether attached or detached and shade turrets, to be vehicles. So if you have been using these then the achievement will not unlock for Who Needs Them
> >
> > Alrighty, thanks. I did a second run (didn’t use turrets) and it didn’t pop. I’m gonna try deleting / reloading my account again, and then going for it. I’ve been removing marines from side seats to give them weapons, but I’m going to avoid that this time.
>
> If that doesnt work the easiest thing is have a guest account or a friend run through it for you, they are allowed in vehicles just not you

Good looks, I’ll do that, thanks.

So, I want to get the Helioskrill helmet and armor but i’m not sure if you can enable non scoring skulls or not. I definitely want to get the achievement I just didn’t know if you can, because if you could that would help a lot. it’s fine if that’s a no thanks!!

> 2535460267121632;6:
> So, I want to get the Helioskrill helmet and armor but i’m not sure if you can enable non scoring skulls or not. I definitely want to get the achievement I just didn’t know if you can, because if you could that would help a lot. it’s fine if that’s a no thanks

0x skulls only affect the par time/score achievements, so you can get the legendary achievements while using them.
However, certain skulls (particularly the Scarab skull) have been known to cause issues such as delayed or unregistered achievements, so you can use it but it might be a tad risky.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: