Counter energy decrease?

This will have multiple points and ideas. As the game currently is, using any type of unit that consumes energy outside of snipers early game is a punishment too any player. This is not counting 1v1 because it is more manageable but in 2v2, 3v3, it is a punishment. Air and hogs have the same type of income that they only need too be built which is supplies this does allow energy too be input into faster build time, unit upgrades, and defenses. Now the only common thing I can conclude is that if the units are not OP too the counter unit, could it be that the counter unit energy cost is too much. Hogs, hornist/banshee’s which cost no energy, too heavier units like tanks/wraiths, vultures, blister backs, and support units nightingales/ engineers, shrouds, most costing only 50 energy to 75.

Now should anti-vehicles and AA get an energy cost reduction by half? This would be enough of a decrease to increase the production of the unit type without getting left behind in upgrades and productions. Currently AA cost about 200 per each, and anti-vehicle cost about 150. That is too much energy for the current balance in the game, so we are either left with a damage and damage resistance buff or a cost reduction too even out development. Question is which would be better?

I’d rather not change the cost in power of counter units, but change how counter units interact with the units they’re supposed to counter. Imo both Cyclops and Hunters underperform against T2 vehicles, and I’d prefer stat boosts to price changes.

Instead of the power of counters units decreasing, I would much rather some of the power be traded with the supply cost.

For example, decrease the power cost of Hunters by 20 (or whatever value), but increase the supply cost by 20.

By doing this, the total cost of the unit would remain the same, but the unit would not be so power intensive. Core vehicles cost no power, so it can be tough to keep up anti vehicle numbers, after spending 1000 power on T2.

No no no…

The fix is to lower the cost.

the unit used to be cheaper but then they made them. More expensive and decreased damage vs buildings and T2 units.

The solution is to reduce the energy cost and even maybe the population. Leave damage the same

> 2533274806495508;4:
> No no no…
>
> The fix is to lower the cost.
>
> the unit used to be cheaper but then they made them. More expensive and decreased damage vs buildings and T2 units.
>
> The solution is to reduce the energy cost and even maybe the population. Leave damage the same

lolno.
Even if that was changed they would still under preform versus T2 Vehicles. AV should NOT lose to Vehicles.
You would still have to mass out number them to even stand a chance with Cyclops, Hunters kinda do alright but still get destroyed.
T3 Shock Rounds Cyclops almost lose to T0 Unupgraded Marauders.
Upgraded? Completely destroyed.

Maybe we should use our heads to win instead of wanting a game update every time something is a little off