COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!

Marines, ODST, and Spartans, lets get ready for Pure Amazing Awesomeness! Am I right?! “Sir YES SIR!”

As of 12:00 PM ET there will only be 12 hours until the game that helped to Change the world of First Person shooters, and helped to Define the Xbox, and as far as I care, the Game of the YEAR!!!

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary!

Can I get an OO-RAH!!!

Oh and by the way… special note the 343 industries…

Thank you all so much for making this game, I haven’t even played it yet, and I already know I will love it! Keep them coming and oh don’t forget to remake Halo 2!

OO-RAH 12 HOURS!!!

Howabout for a halo 2 they straight up port the multiplayer as well.

i would even buy just the MP from Halo 2 as an Xbox Live arcade game.

Microsoft said that Halo Anniversary is a one time event and they do not plan to HD-remake ANY other games in the future. :frowning:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this does well that they will remake other halo titles in the future well halo 2.

> Microsoft said that Halo Anniversary is a one time event and they do not plan to HD-remake ANY other games in the future. :frowning:

Interesting how I have E3 footage of them and 343 being asked on Halo 2, and they say, We’re not saying no, but we are saying we’re excited for CEA and the new trilogy, but lets get Back on target folks.

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary: Less than 12 Hours Away!

OO-RAH!!!

Countdown.

> Countdown.

HELLS EFFING YEAH! OO-RAH!!!

Well, that’s great and all, but I read in an interveiw (which I have spent 15 minutes looking for again) after E3 that said “Halo Anniversary is a unique event” and that “[they] do not plan to HD-remake any other games in the future.”

Search it up and see if you have better luck finding the article, because I’ve been searching… and I DID read it.

Heh, still looking forward to playing CE all over again…

Oh and This should be the Elite version of that Oooh-Raah thing for Anniversary coming out.

> Well, that’s great and all, but I read in an interveiw (which I have spent 15 minutes looking for again) after E3 that said “Halo Anniversary is a unique event” and that “[they] do not plan to HD-remake any other games in the future.”
>
>
> Search it up and see if you have better luck finding the article, because I’ve been searching… and I DID read it.

Interesting, when I Heard them On Video stating something completely different. It’s easy to type words and State someone said it, More difficult to Professionally edit a video.

Anyway

Next person after me, GET THIS THING BACK ON TOPIC!!! Please!!!