COUNTDOWN

In Jeff Steitzer’s voice:
99 DAYS REMAINING!
What are you going to be doing in the meantime?

Well, since I got SR152 in Halo 5, I guess I’m ready for some season content in MCC. Other than that-
I’ll be playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite for a bit until Battlefield 2042 comes out. Probably will play that until the big day.
Can’t wait to beat campaign and start progressing the the season challenges.

I just got back into H5 again. I too got my 152 a while back… (I did the grind to make it before the release, before before before it got pushed back)…

It’s still fun to play some Husky Raid and Swat.

> 2533274872013539;2:
> I just got back into H5 again. I too got my 152 a while back… (I did the grind to make it before the release, before before before it got pushed back)…
>
> It’s still fun to play some Husky Raid and Swat.

I want to enjoy Halo 5, but it’s too dang sweaty most of the time. Warzone could be fun if it weren’t for the war criminals in there lol

Yeah I stopped playing Warzone a lonnnnnggggg time ago. It just wasn’t fun anymore. I’m a solo player and going against a bunch of shweaties isn’t fun.

At least in Husky or Ranked, I can carry sometimes.

Playing Halo Wars, need some EP for Rank 99 - also enyoing Total War - Three Kingdoms, Stellaris and The Witcher 3 on Steam.
Maybe some Costume Games in Bo4 against Bots cause I’m worse online.

But maybe playing with a friend complete Classic Campaign of Halo [Halo Reach ~ Halo 3 in timeline order]

I’m in lockdown down here in NZ and spent the last week playing through all the campaigns on Heroic. Now I’ve got at least another 2 weeks of lockdown and I don’t know what to do lol, maybe legendary?

Damn… 99 days??? Way to make the wait feel longer dude lmfao. But for real, I’m getting a series S during that time frame so when I do I’m probably gonna hop into halo 5 first then MCC

Well for now I’ll be sticking to MCC then hopefully try some Infinite campaign, it’s highly unlikely I will ever go back to H5 since didn’t like it and reached max rank too.
Hoping Infinite is a fun experience.

3 months and 8 days isn’t too bad… long as you find a way to have fun between now and then.

My wife & I just got into Minecraft: Dungeons. It’s hopefully going to take up to 1/3 or more of that time until launch.

Otherwise, I’m not looking to get back into Halo into MCC season 8. I can’t get back into Halo 5 despite the enjoyable gameplay mechanics.

Currently, I’m playing some chill games like Minecraft and Forza before I get back into Halo.