Could Y'all explain this?

In Halo 4, doesn’t the chief go in a space station? cause i seen the concept art, and it shows environments in it, shows the terrain too, so, did chief go somewhere else after being sucked in the legendary planet? (blue death star lol) or does the legendary planet contain artificial in there?

We’ll have to wait and see

It’s most likely a shield world, although it could turn out to be something completely different. We’ll just have to wait and see.

> It’s most likely a shield world, although it could turn out to be something completely different. We’ll just have to wait and see.

The description of the shield world is pretty much right on… seeing the fact that it looks like it only has one entrance(giant blue hole) and the fact that master chief activated the halo array at the end of halo 3

Well a lot of different things could happen to explain this but we just have to wait.

> In Halo 4, doesn’t the chief go in a space station? cause i seen the concept art, and it shows environments in it, shows the terrain too, so, did chief go somewhere else after being sucked in the legendary planet? (blue death star lol) or does the legendary planet contain artificial in there?

No one out side of 343i knows, every thing said about Halo 4’s story is purely speculation by the community.

> It’s most likely a shield world, although it could turn out to be something completely different. We’ll just have to wait and see.

It is a shield world, so I agree with you. Also I think that the UNSC are situated on it in torn battalions.