Could we see a new Sgt Johnson

I’m pretty sure that in Contact Harvest the novel, when one of Johnsons family members died he went into a depression and started sleeping around, so i was thinking that maybe Johnson could have a son that maybe he did or didn’t know about or maybe there could be another family member (twin?) related to Johnson, who could play a crucial role in Halo 4, he could even be enroled in the spartan IV program. I just think it would be cool to carry on Sgt Johnson into the new trilogy so that he could live on as he was such a good character. Oh and the new Johnson would have to have the same voice actor.

What are your thoughts?
Discuss

I agree with your OP except for the same voice actor thats just Cheesy.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

An african boy who doesn’t know his father. Sounds about right

> I agree with your OP except for the same voice actor thats just Cheesy.

THis^.

But really, no.

> I agree with your OP except for the same voice actor thats just Cheesy.

He’d have to have at least some similar traits and lines to make him feel like a relative of Johnson

> > I agree with your OP except for the same voice actor thats just Cheesy.
>
> He’d have to have at least some similar traits and lines to make him feel like a relative of Johnson

Thats not true are you anything like your Dad.

You do realize that Johnson could possibly have son with a known character right? Jilan al-Cygni was a character from Contact Harvest and anyone who has read the book completely knows what happens at the end. Possibly after that, but thats unknown. So he could possibly have a child. A son or daughter.

> > > I agree with your OP except for the same voice actor thats just Cheesy.
> >
> > He’d have to have at least some similar traits and lines to make him feel like a relative of Johnson
>
> Thats not true are you anything like your Dad.

Yeah i am like my dad, and have you ever heard of a thing called genetics? Where you inherit certain physical and personal traits so everyone inherits something from their father. Plus brothers may inherit some of the same characteristics from their parents. Don’t forget its only a game. If you don’t like it then they could use a clone of Johnson or a similar character from the series like Sgt Byrne who has a similar background.

> You do realize that Johnson could possibly have son with a known character right? Jilan al-Cygni was a character from Contact Harvest and anyone who has read the book completely knows what happens at the end. Possibly after that, but thats unknown. So he could possibly have a child. A son or daughter.

I don’t remember this O_o i’ll have to read the ending again

If thats so I hope he had a daughter like Alyx from Half-Life.

> > > > I agree with your OP except for the same voice actor thats just Cheesy.
> > >
> > > He’d have to have at least some similar traits and lines to make him feel like a relative of Johnson
> >
> > Thats not true are you anything like your Dad.
>
> Yeah i am like my dad, and have you ever heard of a thing called genetics? Where you inherit certain physical and personal traits so everyone inherits something from their father. Plus brothers may inherit some of the same characteristics from their parents. Don’t forget its only a game. If you don’t like it then they could use a clone of Johnson or a similar character from the series like Sgt Byrne who has a similar background.

you said traits and lines for all you know he or she could be a timid Fu@ker

No. While we all liked him, that’s about the cheesiest thing you could ever do in a story. And I don’t really want more of him (or his carbon copy “son”).

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
>
>
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> An african boy who doesn’t know his father. Sounds about right

Johnson is from America; Chicago to be exact. His son would not be African. Oh, and also, you’re a moron.

Well, with how 343i dictates what’s canon and what isn’t. You might as well have Johnson re-incarnated and flying in on a unicorn holding a FAMAS from COD.

I wouldn’t care, there can be only ONE Sgt. Johnson.

IMO they shou;d just bring in Buck instead of a Johnson rip off.