Could we please get the Flame Thrower again?

Using this in Firefight, Match Making and Campaign is all I want lol!
No not really the return of Dual Wielding and Playable Elites in Mp would be nice!

I really liked the flamethrower, I hope it will return.

Flamethrower Nah lets get the Missile Pod Launcher in Infinite.

Let’s get both the flame thrower and the missile pod launcher in Infinite. Even incendiary grenades!

Well, I would like to see it again, especially if flood returns given it seems like a good cleanup weapon against them, cant reanimate cinders.

If it makes sense to have it, then 343i will have it. If not, then probably not. But really anything is possible at this point because the SPNKR Prime and other REQ weapons exist that don’t need to and they’re fun so who knows at this point. I think that if they have the flood, it’s a 50-50 shot in the dark they have the flamethrower. If they do without the flood, even better.

I loved using it against the Flood, so hopefully both make a return.

Could we please have every Halo weapon and could 343 please come up with some exciting and UNIQUE futuristic/alien weapons that aren’t just a reskin of an assault rifle? Like seriously, a granola bar is more interesting than the new weapons 343 has added to the game. Heck, 343 if you’re listening, put in a granola bar we can choke our enemies with!

> 2533274812641628;8:
> Could we please have every Halo weapon and could 343 please come up with some exciting and UNIQUE futuristic/alien weapons that aren’t just a reskin of an assault rifle? Like seriously, a granola bar is more interesting than the new weapons 343 has added to the game. Heck, 343 if you’re listening, put in a granola bar we can choke our enemies with!

If they have a boring sandbox like in 5 with obvious superiorities in certain classes, it’s gonna be boring. Honestly the granola bar ain’t a bad idea. 1 shot melee kill (I’m joking). If you want something more original, we could have like a Covenant target locator that calls in a glassing laser, but might be too OP and only be able to be used in campaign lol. The flamethrower added a bit of spice to PVP even though only few maps and game modes had it. If they keep the REQ system, I’d just wanna see a flamethrower upgrade path with one of them that has bouncy fire lol.

> 2535410792345936;9:
> > 2533274812641628;8:
> > Could we please have every Halo weapon and could 343 please come up with some exciting and UNIQUE futuristic/alien weapons that aren’t just a reskin of an assault rifle? Like seriously, a granola bar is more interesting than the new weapons 343 has added to the game. Heck, 343 if you’re listening, put in a granola bar we can choke our enemies with!
>
> If they have a boring sandbox like in 5 with obvious superiorities in certain classes, it’s gonna be boring. Honestly the granola bar ain’t a bad idea. 1 shot melee kill (I’m joking). If you want something more original, we could have like a Covenant target locator that calls in a glassing laser, but might be too OP and only be able to be used in campaign lol. The flamethrower added a bit of spice to PVP even though only few maps and game modes had it. If they keep the REQ system, I’d just wanna see a flamethrower upgrade path with one of them that has bouncy fire lol.

My point is, the year is 2552, alien species have been discovered, ancient forerunner artifacts have been unearthed, an all consuming force plagues the galaxy, and humanity has a long lost past, yet somehow Halo lacks interesting weapons. In my opinion the Spartan laser is the only interesting human weapon while the Halo 1 needler, energy sword, and the gravity hammer are the only interesting covenant weapons. The Forerunner weapons are just so unimaginative. And don’t tell me that weapons need to be balanced for multiplayer because it’s perfectly acceptable to have weapons in the campaign that don’t appear in the multiplayer for balancing issues. Some of the best weapons don’t have to make any sense and that’s what makes them fun. Like what about a weapon that shoots big guillotine looking blades that cut enemies in half and pin them to walls. Or a seismic weapon that turns buildings to rubble and sends debris toppling onto nearby enemies. Or an ion gun that’s so powerful that when its charging up it sucks the light from the daytime sky which returns after its blast. I would also looove to see multiple melee animation so that if you smash the melee but the chief just starts beating the crap out of enemies rather than the same repeated melee animation. And why can’t plasma weapons burn off enemies bodies parts? Like if I shoot a brute in the arm why can’t it just melt the brutes arm off? That would be sick!

Member the CE Flamethrower!? That’d be sweet to have in Infinite, even if only an Easter egg!

It would be nice! I would also like a return of ester eggs on weapons, such as scarab gun on Halo 2.

Not only that, but I want the incendiary grenade to return.

I’d like to see it back. It was always funny to hear people rage when they repeatedly died from it