Could we get a Trailer Tomorrow?

For those that do not know tomorrow is 1/17.(117)i know it is a one in million but do you think we could get a trailer tomorrow because they said the will reveal models of halo 4 toys on January 24th,and it wouldnt make much sense to reveal a character at a toy fair when we haven’t even seen him/her in game yet.

Tomorrow is my birthday! :slight_smile: I hope theres a trailer or gameplay!

I wouldn’t get my hopes up. When they are ready to give us info, we’ll know.

I’ve been thinking this too. I’m not going to get myself too excited though. BS angel did say that Halo 4 info was “Barely visible on the distant horizon.” That doesn’t sound like two weeks.

It would be cool, but I’m not getting excited, because it probably won’t happen.

I just hope the community doesn’t get like they did during the VGAs. As in, complain that they didn’t get a trailer that they were never promised in the first place.

I’ll be surprised if they do happen to reveal a trailer.

I don’t think so. It’s a logical theory but from what’s been said in the bulletins it feels too soon. Revealing toy models first instead of the real thing does seem a bit silly to me though.

They need to release something before Bungie starts releasing stuff for their new project or things are gonna be awkward.

At first thought it does seem like a long shot, but then again when would be the next time they indeed do this? The ONLY other option I could see them going is releasing the trailer on the Super Bowl and then to the internet that night. Other than that, I feel like E3 is the next chance to do it. Soooo maybe?

We could, though we likely wont.

> We could, though we likely wont.

> They need to release something before Bungie starts releasing stuff for their new project or things are gonna be awkward.

Well Bungie said not to expect much from them for awhile.

> I don’t think so. It’s a logical theory but from what’s been said in the bulletins it feels too soon. Revealing toy models first instead of the real thing does seem a bit silly to me though.

Here’s hoping they’ll release some in-game screens alongside the whole toy parade thing.

I’m not hopeful, but it would be awesome.

You have to assume that the only toys that will probably be shown will be the Warthog, Chief and Cortana if there is no trailer before then.

I think trailers will be released during the summer months…

Maybe. They could revile a trailer on the 3rd month, of the 4th day, in the 3rd week.

I want a trailer. I want a trailer so bad. But I don’t expect anything tomorrow. Nor this month. I still hope, but I don’t -Yoink- my pants off for a trailer just to get disappointed when we don’t get it. I don’t claim we won’t. What I tried to say it, patience is key. :slight_smile: Have a nice day!

I don’t think they will show anything 2morrow. Frank did say in the pod-cast the have put some sort of video together for early 2012 but that could be any time ^^

I want a trailer, im finding it really hard to look forward to a game that we’ve seen/heard nothing about but a pre-rendered teaser trailer