Could we be seeing more Achievements?

With the “Biggest” update to Halo5 coming very soon, does anyone think there is scope for adding more achievements?

Stuff like:

• Campaign Scores - Warzone Firefight Commendations - Commendation Specific - Unlocking Achilles etcany one think that is coming?

I thought i saw that more achieves are coming.

I thought I did too, but turned out was just a rumour…

Have any XONE games been given additional achievement?

It was confirmed in a community update that there will be achievements for Score Attack campaign.

In this community update around the middle it has 5 new achievements.

> 2535425922387534;5:
> In this community update around the middle it has 5 new achievements.

thanks for the link

Achivements should grow in number as the game gets bigger. And it it getting bigger with each (free-thanks343) DLC.

Please give us more achievments. Like getting all comendations, or killing bosses in warzone or firefight. Or getting to Level 50,100, etc. Or completing a set of REQs (armors from Reach, Vehicles of Warhog, etc)

> 2533274799693806;3:
> I thought I did too, but turned out was just a rumour…
>
> Have any XONE games been given additional achievement?

MCC did.

> 2535425922387534;5:
> In this community update around the middle it has 5 new achievements.

Cheers mate :slight_smile: didn’t see this!

the achievements i saw was for campaign score attack, i would love to earn the points by spartan charging every enemy that gets in the way, one achievement is for co-op score attack though, so hopefully i would get a chance to earn the achievement

> 2533274799693806;3:
> I thought I did too, but turned out was just a rumour…
>
> Have any XONE games been given additional achievement?

Plenty of them actually. Most games with paid DLC usually come with extra achievements. Even TMCC got extra achievements for free, and again when ODST was added.

Halo 5 needs achievements for the new Warzone Firefight mode… for a game that will probably surpass 100 GB in size, we would expect more than 1000 GS for this game