Could the Community give me some Feedback?

Hey Guys, Girls and BS Angel :stuck_out_tongue:

I was wondering if you guys could give me some constructive feedback on my Machinima series called “Captain Assassin” I am asking this because usually I only get comments like “lol” and “good job” when I’m really after some hardcore feedback. I know a couple of areas I personally need to improve on such as timing, editing and I personally thing writing but I wanted to know if you guys could tell me anything else or slap me in the face or something.

There are (so far) 15 Episodes, the first two series are five episodes each while the third and final series is 8 episodes. I’m not asking you to watch them all, if anything I’d avoid watching the second series since it’s personally my least favorite, but I’ll let you be the judge of that.

I would also like to point out that I am not advertising or begging for subscribers, I just want some feedback if it isn’t too much trouble. It is appreciated.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and please, let’s keep it clean :stuck_out_tongue:

Link to my YouTube Channel

Link to First Episode

Link to most recent Episode

NOTE: BEFORE WATCHING PLEASE READ THIS!
I know that different people like/dislike different things and this series does have it’s fair share of swearing and crude humor so if you aren’t into that kind of thing please avoid watching unless you really must. Thank You.

Teh Spearhead

It really isn’t the swearing that annoys me. It’s that the swearing sounds unnatural and forced.

Overall, looking pretty decent. Better than I can do. I like that forged compound you have going on there.

> It really isn’t the swearing that annoys me. It’s that the swearing sounds unnatural and forced.
>
> Overall, looking pretty decent. Better than I can do. I like that forged compound you have going on there.

I’ll look into that, thanks for the feedback :smiley:

Constant cussing isnt good. Period.

> Constant cussing isnt good. Period.

than why is RvB doing so well :slight_smile:

I think it works either way but it’s funnyer when they censor it, censoring makes everything funny, even spongebob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb87CKoPJP0