Could the CEA maps have potential in Invasion?

Title pretty much sums it up actually. Do you think the maps that come with CEA could be made into invasion variants? I thought invasion on timberland or Headlong could be fun :smiley:

Timberland was much smaller than it used to be (ugh), but maybe. Now Headlong, there’s some potential in that map for Invasion.

I can see Headlong making an awesome Invasion map. Plenty of locations for objectives and defence points. And there are multiple routes across the map.

Ew, leave invasion for the scrub maps like Spire and Boneyard.

> Ew, leave invasion for the scrub maps like Spire and Boneyard.

It would be in the invasion playlist. If you don’t like Invasion don’t play it. With the upcoming AL nerf. And the removal of sword block. Elites might actually stand a chance in hell of winning now…

I’m afraid that the HCEA maps are too small for Invasion. Even Timberland (don’t know what the remake’s called) is too small for it.

> I’m afraid that the HCEA maps are too small for Invasion. Even Timberland (don’t know what the remake’s called) is too small for it.

D’:

Perhaps invasion slayer???

Based on what i saw only headlong is big enough for Invasion-Which would be Awesome- and with the new TU changes Elites can now have a chance against Armor lock and Sword block :smiley:

> > I’m afraid that the HCEA maps are too small for Invasion. Even Timberland (don’t know what the remake’s called) is too small for it.
>
> D’:

It’s not like it can’t be. You just got to be creative with what you have at your disposal, taking both map and available items into mind. I can see it being turned into a fun Invasion map if someone actually tried.

Timberland and Headlong both have potential for “true” Invasion setups. Otherwise, it’s Invasion Slayer it is. I’ll take Spartan Slayer for Evade Bob.

Check this out
Timberland Pic
Looks like a Spartan going into armor lock with an Elite piloting the ghost.
Maybe they will have invasion.