Could Spirit of Fire appear in Halo 4?

Does anyone think so? (I’m not saying they should make Halo 4 an RTS game). The odds of Spirit of Fire actually finding the chief are… well, almost impossible, but I think it would be a nice add to the game, we would have 4 spartans!

I don’t think so, but anythings possible at this point. I would love to find out the fate of the SoF though, whether it be in the new game trilogy, a new book, or another movie feature.

Does any one here the crew of the Spirit of Fire from Halo Wars will be in Halo 4? I Mean both Halo Wars and Halo 3 ended in pretty much in the same way. Also, lets not forget, the Spirit of Fire’s AI woke up Captain Cutter and told him there was a problem like Cortana did to John at the end of Halo 3 and the Halo 4 teaser.

Maybe not 4, but I tihnk there could be a chance of them showing up at some point in the new trilogy.

Interaction between a rampant Serena and a near-rampant Cortana could be amazing to see.

And, if the Legendary planet is indeed a Shield World, the Spirit of Fire crew already have some experience.

> Maybe not 4, but I tihnk there could be a chance of them showing up at some point in the new trilogy.

this.

I hope the SoF apears. the chief has to be re-united with UNSC forces somehow right?

Well I’m sure most people here have seen the “leaked” info that is super popular on Bnet’s Universe Forum…if that has any truth to it the best explanation for UNSC forces being on the Legendary planet (in my mind) would be if the Spirit of Fire found its way there.