Could not find a server that was suitable for all

So since the end of the first team doubles weekend, I have been having this issue.

Simply put

When I go into arena and warzone, under playlist details it says:

" Could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam "

It restricts me from customs, co-op and any match making.

I have opened the NAT on my Xbox.
I have a static IP with all necessary ports opened.

Here are my multiplayer network details…

DL : 90.10 mbps
UL : 6.02 mbps
0% Packet Loss
1480 MTU
Latency at 35ms

Its been an issue since the begining, I was thinking it would just go away but no. I thought I had a work around. I use to hard disconnect my xbox from the router, reset and on chance it would work.

I also use to attempt to join friend’s game, then reset the game via dash and it would work. But I feel its all luck that its randomly working again and I need a solution so this stops happening…

What does

" Could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam "

even mean? If it was a problem on my end, I can work towards a solution but I’ve found nothing on the forums. How would I reach out to 343 support to help me find a solution?

thanks

I just found this…

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/halo-5-guardians-multiplayer-troubleshoot

• Attention. Could not find a server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam.This error means that no dedicated servers could be found that meet the network requirements of your entire fireteam. This may occur if you play with geographically dispersed friends. If you encounter this error while playing with friends in the same region, restart the game and try again.Im from California…
    So… right now I have 4 friends online…

one from WA, one from FL, a neighbor of mine and another from Canada…

:confused: I was curious… so I deleted the person from Canada… reset the game… and it worked…

Im gonna follow this post to update people… but this raised my eye brow. I know I have other friends outside my area in different countries…

So I just signed into my girls account and loaded fallout4. I had to sync her saved data so she can play her saved data on our other Xbox. After that I loaded halo 5 and I once again received this message. No luck fixing no one on my friendslist is from out side of my region

randomy restart not sure if it was a build reset or hard Xbox reset. Works now.

Just finished watching the stream, closed the twitch app, opened halo and the problem is back.

Multiple restarts, deleted saved data, no luck

Turned off xbox, disconnected ethernet then turned xbox back on. Plugged in ethernet back in, signed in, started up Halo. And now it works again. Finally. Gonna grab a bite then come back and play. Will keep updated.

30 min ago I came back, xbox was disconnected not sure why, and problem has returned . No 343 response?

So i went to Wireless, and which was super buggy in the network settings, Couldnt find server whatever. Switched back to wired and now it works again. :confused: headache! WIll keep updated.

So before I was done for the day, I quit the game to go watch nightfall, but before I went to nightfall I wanted to check if the problem would return after quiting… and sure enough it was… -_-

went to watch nightfall, came back and problem still here. I will update. When its back and what I did to bring it back.

After an Hour or more, Retstarted Game, and it finally is working again… Whats wierd is that it wanted to sync… I accidentally canceled, it said something about keep syncing… I accidentally pressed B and now it works again. All my data is here everythings good.

leaving for a show, keeping the game on so I can play later -_-

came back, my xbox was set to 6 hour sleep then shut off. When I turned it back on, problem returned!!! >_< -_____- Hard disconnecting, and trying stuff to see if I can get this working again. :frowning:

I’m having the same problem in Germany right now.
Can’t find any way around it yet…

11 hours later still disconnected. -_- slept obviously but I hard disconnected for hours to see if it made a difference. Nothing.

Thanks GuitarSamurai87 im going to keep updating and posting till we have an official word what the issue is; and its fix. If there isnt a fix, maybe the information provided will lead them to the issue to implement a fix. :confused:

So once again I switched to wireless, came back to wired, No fix. I decided to go into my Router, Remove my xbox off Port Forwarding, and set up a port Triggering, since I recently had got another Xbox One for my girl who plays fallout.

I havent played h5 on it because I didnt want to go thru the hassel of forwarding ports to her box… but since I feel testing h5 on her console to see if the problem continues is something that I need to do, i decided to set up a port trigger on the router to have open nats on our 2 xboxs.

-Restarted Router

After I started up my Xbox set everything to Automatic, did the tests to update my NAT.
Everythings open.

Started up Halo.

And now its working again.

Now this time it could of been reset by the Router Reset or the new configuration. Who knows… o_O

I have my xbox set to always on now. until this problem is fixed. maybe Port Triggering will fix the issue? o_O But I dont feel like quitting the build and finding out if this is a perm fix… -_- ive lost A LOT of hours because of this issue…

Will update soon.

Wow every method I’ve been trying hasn’t worked and I still haven’t had a chance to play online

Having the same problem again today… Yesterday it suddenlyworked for a couple of games.

How is there still no word from 343 on this issue? I call BS …
After all, this is a SUPPORT forum. How does 343 not help us at all?

> 2533274798171689;16:
> I havent played h5 on it because I didnt want to go thru the hassel of forwarding ports to her box… but since I feel testing h5 on her console to see if the problem continues is something that I need to do, i decided to set up a port trigger on the router to have open nats on our 2 xboxs.
>
> -Restarted Router
>
> After I started up my Xbox set everything to Automatic, did the tests to update my NAT.
> Everythings open.
>
> Started up Halo.
>
> And now its working again.

I just tried port triggering instead of opening ports, NAT is open but didn’t fix the issue…

Good Evening Guys, just got off work. So I know I said I was going to keep my Xbox on to keep me connected to the server… but it just bothered me too much to keep my xbox on, so this morning I turned it off. I did want to check if Halo 5 worked after shutting it off, but turns out there was a Dash Update. :confused: So I didnt get to check…

Now its after work, just turned on the box, loaded up H5… and its working.

Day 2 of the Trigger ports instead of opening. Im not gonna try to bring this problem back, because I want to play some Halo… but I will attempt to bring back the problem before I crash out for the night.

Guitar, one thing I did too was Clear the opening Ports.

Make sure you clear your opening ports setting if you’re using the trigger setup. If you use both you may experience problems. Im not saying this is the issue im just saying thats what I read and thats what im doing now.

Im keeping this post ACTIVE until we have a clear answer of whats being done about this issue. Im blogging everything so when and if the tech’s do see this, maybe my experiences can pint point where the issues lays…

BRB Later.