Could noble six be saved by the spartan 2’s.

Was rereading halo first strike and it dawned on me. Is it possible that when Fred and the Spartans, not John, went to reach. Could they’ve saw and saved noble six.

Could lee who went to save the admiral saved him or when Fred and Charlie company, what was left of them, went to HQ found him. Or when they hauled -Yoink- to the flag ship to jump out of reach.

All possible

I like to think that 6 made it out of that situation alive himself, and was later rescued, or escaped himself

As far as I know, outside of it being confirmed that Six is dead, there isn’t any way the S-II’s could get to him. They were either at Castle, dead or with Chief during First Strike. That and we see him die in Reach as well. It’s like saying Johnson survived Halo 3, despite his body going off screen when it’s pretty clear what happened.

Omg…Noble 6 is dead, D.E.A.D, deceased, KIA, not living, I’ve had enough of hearing could 6 be alive when he’s clearly dead, just cause you didn’t see him get stabbed, it doesn’t mean he’s alive

So back to topic, no I don’t think they did

> 2535428779736382;4:
> Omg…Noble 6 is dead, D.E.A.D, deceased, KIA, not living, I’ve had enough of hearing could 6 be alive when he’s clearly dead,

Noble 6 isn’t dead. Noble 6 is just pining for the Fjords.