Could Locke try not to get too attached to Osiris?

I wonder if Locke will try not to get attached to Osiris. If this is the case, it will probably be a result of his journey on the 04 fragment and pretty much how his teammates turned on each other as well as him. Do you this has affected him and as a result he won’t try to get too attached to the other members of Osiris?

maybe

I think Locke will be a very mission oriented individual. But I don’t think that will mean he doesn’t care about his men. Quite the opposite. During nightfall (despite how much I disliked it) he was very accommodating and good to those who weren’t acting like deceitful lunatics (that is the #1 reason I didn’t like it, what kind of elite unit is so mutinous and deplorable on such a basic level? Stinks of the classic Ridley Scott studio’s plot stupidity.)

That being said, I don’t think he’s the kind to cut loose either, and judging by the theatre preview footage:

He may get a much needed chill pill beaten into him by chief himself.

Probably. He was pretty attached to his team on nightfall
HOW DARE I MENTION THAT SERIES!!!

It would make sense but then again these people he’s leading now are different from his original team. And plus they aren’t ONI.