Could it be possible...

Does anyone here think it’s possible that when Halo 5: Guardians releases, rather than being its own game on a separate disk, they could release it as a download for the Master Chief Collection? It’s just my opinion, but I think it would be pretty convenient if they could release it this way so that we can continue to access all of the Chief games from one disk instead of switching. Although, I’m not sure how much they can fit on one disk before it gets too big to handle. So maybe it isn’t possible. But just something that I thought of.

Additionally, the online population could remain concentrated on one game and seamlessly play together as opposed to switching between MCC and 5. I personally think the MCC is going to be so big I’ll need more than just a year to get all the fun from it all. Opinions?

> Does anyone here think it’s possible that when Halo 5: Guardians releases, rather than being its own game on a separate disk, they could release it as a download for the Master Chief Collection? It’s just my opinion, but I think it would be pretty convenient if they could release it this way so that we can continue to access all of the Chief games from one disk instead of switching. Although, I’m not sure how much they can fit on one disk before it gets too big to handle. So maybe it isn’t possible. But just something that I thought of.
>
> Additionally, the online population could remain concentrated on one game and seamlessly play together as opposed to switching between MCC and 5. I personally think the MCC is going to be so big I’ll need more than just a year to get all the fun from it all. Opinions?

No. I do not want any limitations… of space due to well laziness of releasing as a separate generate AAA title. The other games were the upper echelon of their respective consoles… and yet on the Xbox One are mediocre in size comparison… Halo 5: Guardians is being made specifically for the Xbox One and so I expect it to have a vast, vast memory core with plenty of room for dlc content.