Could HW2 ending be a tease for Halo Wars 3 ?

Spoilers before you read

So if you haven’t played Halo Wars 2, in the ending Andres is taken away on a halo ring a portal, and a Guardian comes out of slip space and approach’s Anders

A lot of us think this is a tease for halo 6, but me and my friend was thinking that this could be a tease for Halo Wars 3, let’s say at the end of Halo 6 all the Guardians are destroyed expect from 1 being the one that took the halo ring and Anders on the ring

This is just a theory and nothing more, it most likely is a tease for Halo 6 but wouldn’t it be cool if it is a tease for Halo Wars 3

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below

Nah, bruh, all that balancing and keeping leaders relevant with a constantly growing cast was waaaaaay too much work, so I doubt they’re ever gonna make another Halo Wars.

Would think it will tie in with Halo 6 story. Agree with comment above, not sure there will be a Halo Wars 3. Personally I hope Halo 6 is epic and is the final game in the series. As much as I love Halo, it is being milked to the max but at the same time, too much money to be made for 343 to quit. I have to stop gaming eventually (have too many comittments, with kids and work etc so dont have the time I used to) and really want to have the ending before then.

> 2533274883994189;1:
> Spoilers before you read
>
> So if you haven’t played Halo Wars 2, in the ending Andres is taken away on a halo ring a portal, and a Guardian comes out of slip space and approach’s Anders
>
> A lot of us think this is a tease for halo 6, but me and my friend was thinking that this could be a tease for Halo Wars 3, let’s say at the end of Halo 6 all the Guardians are destroyed expect from 1 being the one that took the halo ring and Anders on the ring
>
> This is just a theory and nothing more, it most likely is a tease for Halo 6 but wouldn’t it be cool if it is a tease for Halo Wars 3
>
> Let me know what you guys think in the comments below

I hope Atriox makes his way into Halo 6.

He is the best villain we have seen in the Halo universe period.

you can quote me on this. I think that Halo Wars 2 was just the extended beta for Halo Wars 3. I think that if Halo 6 sells well 343 will make a 3rd halo wars game because of how dedicated the fan base is. I also don’t think that Halo Wars 2 didn’t sell as bad as everyone thinks but I’m not in marketing for 343 so I cant give you numbers to back that up.

I’m sure if there’s money in it they’ll make it

Doubt it. I just don’t think HW2 sold that many copies.

The halo brand just doesn’t carry much weight anymore.

> 2641843709990435;7:
> Doubt it. I just don’t think HW2 sold that many copies.
>
> The halo brand just doesn’t carry much weight anymore.

I don’t know if less brand significance was a factor for HW2, maybe a little, but HW1 didn’t sell that well either for a Halo game back in 2009. RTS games aren’t super popular anymore, and on a console. For a console RTS, it did well. As a Halo game, not so much.