Could a 343 Representative Confirm this?

After Bungie day is finished (7/7/11) will 343i be releasing a Title update for Reach?
Also, the BOB Helmet, any hints or speculation on that?

Two of the biggest questions that we await an answer for. At least they teased us with the Helmet screenshots but now we need an explanation!!!

> Two of the biggest questions that we await an answer for. At least they teased us with the Helmet screenshots but now we need an explanation!!!

Could you link the screenshots? I’ve never seen them.

> > Two of the biggest questions that we await an answer for. At least they teased us with the Helmet screenshots but now we need an explanation!!!
>
> Could you link the screenshots? I’ve never seen them.

Request seconded. Thank you. :slight_smile:

It is company policy to only let words accidentally slip or infer things. However it is not company policy to confirm or deny rumours.

In other words, they’ll never intentionally show skin until it’s time to disrobe completely, though they may have a wardrobe malfunction once in a while.

If this rumor is true about releasing a title up-date what changes can be made? i know changes can be made to bloom,etc but can any visual changes be made?

> It is company policy to only let words accidentally slip or infer things. However it is not company policy to confirm or deny rumours.
>
> In other words, they’ll never intentionally show skin until it’s time to disrobe completely, though they may have a wardrobe malfunction once in a while.

Dude u don’t know sooo why ru saying u do

> If this rumor is true about releasing a title up-date what changes can be made? i know changes can be made to bloom,etc but can any visual changes be made?

You can change pretty much everything with a title update provided you’re OK with making a HUGE download.

For example, if 343i wanted to add new weapons, they’d have to change every single campaign, firefight, and multiplayer map to incorporate those weapons, and then the players had to download the changed maps. And that would be a gigantic download.

> > Two of the biggest questions that we await an answer for. At least they teased us with the Helmet screenshots but now we need an explanation!!!
>
> Could you link the screenshots? I’ve never seen them.

Here is the screenshot I believe he is referring to.
Link

> > > Two of the biggest questions that we await an answer for. At least they teased us with the Helmet screenshots but now we need an explanation!!!
> >
> > Could you link the screenshots? I’ve never seen them.
>
> Here is the screenshot I believe he is referring to.
> Link

Where did u see this picture??

> > > Two of the biggest questions that we await an answer for. At least they teased us with the Helmet screenshots but now we need an explanation!!!
> >
> > Could you link the screenshots? I’ve never seen them.
>
> Here is the screenshot I believe he is referring to.
> Link

Dose any one else think that helmet looks like a cylon?

> > > > Two of the biggest questions that we await an answer for. At least they teased us with the Helmet screenshots but now we need an explanation!!!
> > >
> > > Could you link the screenshots? I’ve never seen them.
> >
> > Here is the screenshot I believe he is referring to.
> > Link
>
>
>
> Where did u see this picture??

Well I just grabbed that picture from the internet but the image has been seen on various game sites, such as IGN. It was even on Xbox dashboard for awhile.
Here is a link to a LONG discussion all about it.

Link