Could 343 import Halo 5's forge to infinite? Or should they?

Seeing as 343 despite 6 plus years have launched halo multiplayer with no forge and barely any maps
And yes I know it’s a beta but only a few more days till it ain’t and 343 has been radio silenced in regards to adding more maps and game modes.
Which wouldn’t be a big deal if we had forge but we don’t so I guess what I ma trying to get at do y’all think they could and or should import Halo 5’s forge until they finished infinites forge mode. That is if it where even possible too. Hell I’d take h2a’s forge.
C’mon 343 the ingredients are there for this game to be great please don’t let us down. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Just having a forge would be great.

1 Like

I think so. Mostly at least. It’s all the -blam!- engine at the end of the day. So it’s the familiar things like [WEAP] tags here and [SCEN] tags there. I fully believe there is a working forge mode that exists right now. It could release at the drop of a hat*. But they’re either trying to improve it, sort out some bugs, saving it to draw people back in when players start to drop off… or looking for some way to monetize that too. :rofl:

*unfounded speculation

1 Like

:joy::joy: wood pallet forge pack 2,000 credits.

1 Like

I’d be willing to bet that porting over H5 forge into Infinite was one of the first things the devs did when making the new forge.
I’d also bet that when they did port it, it was an absolutely buggy mess.

Software is never as simple as copy and paste, look at MCC which took years to get the Halo games running in a unified menu.

As disappointing as it is that Infinite released without forge, I think a buggy version of forge with no feature improvements from the previous game would have had a bigger backlash than the current ‘No forge for 6+ months’ fiasco.

1 Like