Could 343 add new vehicles to Halo 5?

So I recently made a video about this, but do you think that 343 could add new vehicles (like the falcon or hornet) to Halo 5 in the way of REQ’S for warzone? I for one think yes, but I’d love to hear what you all think. Be sure to check out my full video for all my reasoning behind why I believe they could.
Link - - YouTube

Could they? I believe so.

Will they?

They definitely can, and they might add one in as a surprise in a future update.

Bring back the Revenant pls 343

I really think there isn’t enough variety of vehicles in warzone. UNSC air vehicles need to come back too. What’s better is if we gotten more vehicles for all factions.
So like the revenant, chopper, hornet, falcon (problem with hornet and falcon is that they can easily be shot down by rockets so maybe up their movement speed and maybe be able to detect incoming rockets that are locked on and be able to shoot them out of the air). Also release new forerunner vehicles. Would be a good time to bring them in now and be able to put them into the campaign for Halo 6

Yes, they can. Will they? That remains to be seen.

Vehicle combat was the major win for me in Halo - it’s rare that another game does it well (not saying other games don’t do it).

It’s been hinted by 343 that they’re going to add a UNSC air vehicle. I remember them saying Halo 5 won’t have any UNSC aircraft at launch.

> 2533274978553590;8:
> It’s been hinted by 343 that they’re going to add a UNSC air vehicle. I remember them saying Halo 5 won’t have any UNSC aircraft at launch.

We need to have a map to use them on. Multiple air vehicles doesn’t seem feasible in current maps. Am i wrong?

Before they add any new vehicles I feel they need to upgrade some of the vehicles they have now. The tank is way too slow in the game and the Wraith could use a bit of a boost in the speed department. The tank especially though. I understand that if you use in support setting it can be much more effective, but I feel when you bring a tank out you bring it out to lead the charge.

When tanks enter the game it doesn’t even worry me. I think that in it’s self is a huge problem.

If a piece of high tech UNSC equipment comes onto the field there should be more of a strategy to take it down, not just lightening it up with small arms gunfire.

> 2571474965809137;9:
> > 2533274978553590;8:
> > It’s been hinted by 343 that they’re going to add a UNSC air vehicle. I remember them saying Halo 5 won’t have any UNSC aircraft at launch.
>
>
> We need to have a map to use them on. Multiple air vehicles doesn’t seem feasible in current maps. Am i wrong?

Totally agree