Cosmetic Only REQs?

So this is a little idea inspired by the Promotional Championship REQ thingy. A REQ designed to reward only cosmetic armors and skins!
Here’s how it may work:
Costs slightly more than a bronze, but not too much.
Rewards 2-4 cosmetic REQs when opened. No Certifications or weapon cards.
Heavily biased towards lower rarity items.
By doing this, players can have a steadier way of outfitting their Spartan how they want.

I can buy this as a good idea. 343 will never implement though. They want you playing forever or paying a lot out of frustration to get what you want. But I think this would be good, especially since most people only want 1-5 armored anyway…

> 2533274855931484;2:
> especially since most people only want 1-5 armored anyway…

Not wrong about that with me, i only want Mark IV(when out), Fred and Kelly’s armour

Sounds like a good idea.

> 2533274830716674;3:
> > 2533274855931484;2:
> > especially since most people only want 1-5 armored anyway…
>
>
> Not wrong about that with me, i only want Mark IV(when out), Fred and Kelly’s armour

Yeah I’m just dying for Fotus and a chest piece that looks good with it. Also really want Fred and Chief’s armor. There are a lot of armor variants that I like (Helioskrill is the closest I’m ever getting to playing as an Elite), but I’ve been coveting Fotus ever since I was unable to get the special edition for Halo 4. I also like unicorns.

I love this idea, but don’t like the bias towards lower-tiered cosmetics, but I suppose as long as you can still unlock the rare ones eventually from it. I could also see this idea being plagued by emblems rather than armor variants.

> I love this idea, but don’t like the bias towards lower-tiered cosmetics, but I suppose as long as you can still unlock the rare ones eventually from it. I could also see this idea being plagued by emblems rather than armor variants.

The heavy bias is to simulate a progression system. Can’t just hand over all the special stuff, can we? As for emblems, they MUST be separate from the loot pool. They are not very sought after compared to armors.