Cortanna

I cant get past the level cortana can anyone help me?

Post this in the Campaign section I would like to help but my Xbox is broken :’(

yea move this to the campaign section youll probably get more hits.

Id be glad to help if the online timing os correct. Havent co-op’d the game before but am willing to give it a go.

What difficulty?

Just finished Heroic, man that level is a mess. Even after killing everything in some of the rooms, I cant find my way out. Lost patience trying to reach the Tilt skull. And getting out of there after the reactor is about to blow…?

I’m hopping to make it online sometime in the next few hours. If you need help then, I’ll give one. Honestly, it’s all about weapon choice.

Carry a Brute-Shot for Flood spike-spewers (pure forms). The melee will take one down in a few hits max while the shot itself will knock them off the walls and kill them in 1-3 shots. The added benefit is how much damage the BS-melee does the Flood combat-forms in general. You can use the AI against itself when you get a BS and get individual or pair Flood to chase you away from the main pack where you can melee them with the BS with relative ease.

If you have a BR or Carbine, non-shielded Flood should not be a problem :slight_smile:

If you can, do not use but juggle the Rocket Launcher to the end so you can clear the Reactor Room more easily… just tricks of the trade one can forget in the heat of the moment.

Reaper,

Yeah no doubt wepaon choice is really important on that level. But I made my way through heroic, the biggest issue was reaching that tilt skull and I was running out of time in the RL. I’ll get back to it at some point.

> I’m hopping to make it online sometime in the next few hours. If you need help then, I’ll give one. Honestly, it’s all about weapon choice.
>
> Carry a Brute-Shot for Flood spike-spewers (juggernaughts). The melee will take one down in a few hits max while the shot itself will knock them off the walls and kill them in 1-3 shots. The added benefit is how much damage the BS-melee does the Flood combat-forms in general. You can use the AI against itself when you get a BS and get individual or pair Flood to chase you away from the main pack where you can melee them with the BS with relative ease.
>
> If you have a BR or Carbine, non-shielded Flood should not be a problem :slight_smile:
>
> If you can not use but juggle the Rocket Launcher to the end so you can clear the Reactor Room more easily… just tricks of the trade one can forget in the heat of the moment

lol, all good. When playing Halo, doesn’t time pass by as if you were dreaming inside a dream? :wink:

When I beat Cortana on legendary a few years ago I found you could actually run right through a couple parts of it. Unless you’re in a locked-down room try that out. Also, plasma rifle is ridiculously effective against the pure forms (flood sniper guys on the walls)

Good luck!

I hate those guys!

> When I beat Cortana on legendary a few years ago I found you could actually run right through a couple parts of it. Unless you’re in a locked-down room try that out. Also, plasma rifle is ridiculously effective against the pure forms (flood sniper guys on the walls)
>
> Good luck!

cortana took me forever literelly…it took me a few months on easy :stuck_out_tongue: lol. yeah i stink at halo. my best advice is run it through and dont forget weapon placments and doors…u’ll need them in the end.

I kept winding up outside back at the evac, was nice to be able to reload, but it meant going back in and re-finding my way around.