Cortana's face from Halo 4 looks similar to..

I don’t know you, but Cortana’s face from Halo 4 looks similar to Scarlett Johansson.

> This thread is not intended to bash 343i artists, just to check similarities and have fun.

Take a look: Compare faces with the same number.

Cortana Face 1

Johansson Face 1

-Check lips, and face.


Cortana Face 2

Johansson face 2

-Lips, eyes, face expression.


Cortana Face 3

Johansson Face 3


Cortana Face 4

Johansson Face 4

Discuss

Correct me if I’m wrong, but her face is pretty much the same as the motion capture actress who played her. I’m fine with it, she’s purty.

I disagree.

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE SCARLETT JOHANSSON TO CORTANA, CORTANA IS LEAGUES AHEAD OF THAT…

Also Cortana was based off of Mackenzie Mason; http://www.palmstreetfilms.com/indie2/mac600.png

She looks exactly like Mackenzie too.

Did you copy and paste this from bungie.net?

> Did you copy and paste this from bungie.net?

Yes! because I am the same author.

I hate Cortana’s face :S
I liked the Halo 3 one better, because it looked far more confident and intelligent while also playful and even sad sometimes, but as she is now… I hope in Halo 5 that face really gets a renewal.
I really don’t recognise Cortana in that face. It’s someone else entirely now. :S

> I hate Cortana’s face :S
> I liked the Halo 3 one better, because it looked far more confident and intelligent while also playful and even sad sometimes, but as she is now… I hope in Halo 5 that face really gets a renewal.
> I really don’t recognise Cortana in that face. It’s someone else entirely now. :S

Halo 2 Cortana was the best, Halo 3’s was fat and old.

> > Did you copy and paste this from bungie.net?
>
> Yes! because I am the same author.

Oh right just thought I saw it from somewhere.

> > I hate Cortana’s face :S
> > I liked the Halo 3 one better, because it looked far more confident and intelligent while also playful and even sad sometimes, but as she is now… I hope in Halo 5 that face really gets a renewal.
> > I really don’t recognise Cortana in that face. It’s someone else entirely now. :S
>
> Halo 2 Cortana was the best, Halo 3’s was fat and old.

I agree with your comment too.

There are some similarities… OT: Scarlett is HOT!!!

> There are some similarities… OT: Scarlett is HOT!!!

Thanks for noticing, small similarities though.

I don’t see them =

But for me Both are hot.

I’m going to have to respond with NO.

Eh, if any company ever wants character that looks similar to Scarlett, that’s more than ok with me.

> Correct me if I’m wrong, but her face is pretty much the same as the motion capture actress who played her. I’m fine with it, she’s purty.

^^^^^^^THIS.

I like her as well.

ScarJo is prettier than Cortana. :wink:

Call me paranoid but Cortana doesn’t quite look like Mason and, for some reason, months before, Paisha posted a status on her Facebook that she is, in fact, new face of Cortana. Why would she do that if she’s doing motion capture for Palmer? Well, maybe she’s doing both - Cortana looks and Palmer motion cap., take a look and tell me she doesn’t have the same teeth, and eyes.

Paisha=Cortana

> > Correct me if I’m wrong, but her face is pretty much the same as the motion capture actress who played her. I’m fine with it, she’s purty.
>
> ^^^^^^^THIS.
>
> I like her as well.

Yes, but the thread it’s just to see the similarities.