CORTANAAAAA! (SPOILER)

She’s dead.

Let me guess: You started since CE and you hate the story to Halo 4 because it’s not like the original trilogy?

Isn’t there something in the forum rules about spoilers?

The game is 2 weeks old. If anyone has not finished the campaign yet, what are they doing on the forums?

Spoiler alert…

Oh yeah also this is a spoiler. No i didnt start since CE I havent played halo 2 or 3. I started at reach and then read tons about each other game. But yeah I guess eventually she had to die

> The game is 2 weeks old. If anyone has not finished the campaign yet, what are they doing on the forums?

discussing the part with actual replay value apart from credits and legendary

> The game is 2 weeks old. If anyone has not finished the campaign yet, what are they doing on the forums?

Who knows? Taking a break, haven’t bought it yet and come on here to see some opinions, etc. It’s just a courtesy to anyone who might wander on here to have spoiler tags, just in case.

No spoiler tags?

I’d change that if I were you. Well, that, or humbly accept the forum ban.

Also i am going to laugh if someone votes Finally!

> > The game is 2 weeks old. If anyone has not finished the campaign yet, what are they doing on the forums?
>
> discussing the part with actual replay value apart from credits and legendary

True. But I meant people that actually cared about the story.

Halo fans playing Halo games? Blasphemy!

someone voted Finally! WHO WAS IT? Also sorry guys about spoiler. How do you make a spoiler tag?

> Also i am going to laugh if someone votes Finally!

Laugh it up. It’s on me. :slight_smile:

OMG U JUST SPOILED IT FOR ME!

lol just kidding, I’ve never played a halo campaign. I assume cortana is the blue AI thing…

> > > The game is 2 weeks old. If anyone has not finished the campaign yet, what are they doing on the forums?
> >
> > discussing the part with actual replay value apart from credits and legendary
>
> True. But I meant people that actually cared about the story.

thats true as well.
Then again i cared about the story but 343 left me in the dust without and background on what in the world was going on apart from what was going on at that moment. Like who in the world is the librarian, etc etc, not explained well if at all in the game…

> Spoiler alert…

Taking their time with it…

This is why I avoided this forum until I beat the game. Thank god I did. You sir, have probably spoiled it for some people though. Which sucks because it is a MAJOR spoiler in Halo 4. Hell, its a major spoiler to the entire series.

Wow I haven’t beat the game and this just ruined it for me.

Thanks a bunch.